One of the finest hotels in Zell Am See - a wonderful stay!
- Half Board
- 500m to slopes
- In Resort Centre
- Central village location
- Indoor swimming pool with underwater massage area
- Superb 'Aquarena' spa
- 3 lounges, one with open fireplace, library and bar
The Tirolerhof is an elegant hotel with an incredible reputation – not only for the food, service and comfort, but also for the wonderful atmosphere. The lovingly decorated bedrooms still have that traditional Alpine feel but with all the modern touches. Guests are welcome to use the extensive wellness facilities including indoor pool, saunas, hot tubs and rooftop Elements Spa.
Like many well loved Austrian hotels, the Tirolerhof is family run and the Posch family are fantastic hosts - they'll welcome you in a heartbeat and go to great efforts to ensure you are comfortable. The hotel oozes charm and sophistication, whilst keeping a relaxed atmosphere. There's a grand reception room, extensive spa area, and a wonderful restaurant
- in the village centre
- 6 minutes' walk to the CityXpress gondola
- 10 minutes' walk to the Ebenbergbahn chairlift
- free shuttle to the lifts (9-11am)
- 3 minutes' walk to the lake
All rooms have a satellite TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, minibar and safe, and are non-smoking.
Standard Twin Room -sleeps 1- 2-These rooms have a bath or shower, seating area and balcony. .
Deluxe Double Room -sleeps 2- These rooms are larger and have a seating are and French balcony.
Junior Suite -sleeps 2-4- enjoy more space at 38m² and have a sofa bed that can sleep an extra adult or two children up to 14 years. These rooms also have a bath and separate shower, seating area and balcony.
Cots are available to hire free of charge on request.
- Three lounges, one with open fireplace
- Live music 2-3 times a week
- Aquarena Vital World with indoor pool with underwater massage area, hot tub, Blossom Garden relaxation room with waterbeds and Sauna World with Finnish sauna, steam bath, salt grotto, laconium and tepidarium (Sauna World and relaxation rooms are for over 12s only)
- Extra charge for rooftop Elements Alpen Panorama Spa with relaxation room with waterbeds, open fireplace and a range of treatments and massages
- Extra charge for VIP spa suites with private relaxation lounge and steam bath
- Ski room with locker for each room and heated boot rack
- Fitness room
- Free WiFi throughout
- Lift to all floors
- Non-smoking throughout
Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast with display chef
Daily après-ski snacks (4pm - 5pm)
Excellent five course evening meal with choice
Special Christmas and New Year gala eight course dinners included
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements (gluten free, vegans and vegetarians).
About Zell am See
Zell am See skiing
Set by Lake Zell, Zell am See and its bus-linked neighbour Kaprun make up the 'Europa Sport' region, with a total of 130km of runs, 80 of which are at Zell. The setting is one of Zell's biggest selling points, with lovely views of the lake from the medieval town and the slopes above. The ski area caters well for beginners intermediates keen on improving technique in the mostly tree-lined pistes. Advanced skiers have the Kitzsteinhorn glacier located down the road at nearby Kaprun.
Zell am See ski resort
The lakeside town has loads of activities for those not on skis or a board, with lively nightlife, decent restaurants and a full range of accommodation. It is good to check where you are staying in relation to the lifts, as there is a short free bus to access the slopes. For skiing, it is also worth exploring some of the other terrain in the area, like Saalbach, Bad Gastein and Schladming. Overall, Zell is a lovely spot for a winter holiday, with or without skiing.
The beautiful setting gives Zell am See a unique atmosphere not found in many Austrian resorts, and really sets it apart. Despite the smaller ski area, Zell am See remains one of Austria's top 5 resorts, and deservedly so.
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Non-Skiers
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
• Auerspergstraße 5, 5700 Zell am See, Austria
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email