FAMILY SKI HOLIDAYS
Chalets with an informal atmosphere are the perfect choice for a family ski holiday. Alternatively, you can opt for a chalet hotel where there will be plenty of other children for your little ones to meet and have fun with. For families with very young children, there are a number of good ski holiday operators who are family specialists and offer childcare for children of all ages and creches for babies and toddlers.
Most ski tour operators will offer good discounts (including free places on a first come first serve basis) over the season and some even provide creches and nannies at an extra premium.
The free child places are normally based on the number of children sharing a room with two full fare paying adults.
- • Book early to secure maximum child discounts (and possible free places!)
- • Book childcare/creche places early
- • Check to see if the chalet is family friendly
- • Pre-book a cot and high chair if necessary
- • Consider getting together with friends so that you can book a whole chalet
- • Pre-book ski school and check the instructors are english speaking!
- • If required, request high tea for children at the time of booking
- • If using a creche or nanny service, check for qualifications
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email