Informal & friendly atmosphere with good levels of service & hospitality!
- Half Board
- Extensive local & internationally inspired cuisine
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna & hot tub
- Massage treatments available
- Family friendly
This high quality stylish hotel with its new extensive buffet restaurant has established itself as one of Soldeu's absolute favourites. This impressive newly renovated complex boasts bright and airy rooms with fantastic views, great children's facilities including a lovely indoor play area, and an excellent modern spa area and pool offering a place to relax after a day of skiing.
- Situated in a quiet location on the edge of Soldeu
- 300m away from the resort centre and the main gondola
- The ski bus stops 100m away and runs from 09.00-17.00 hrs
150 Modern and airy superior twin rooms (most sleep 3-4) with
- Bath or shower
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Balcony with mountain views
- Some rooms adapted for wheelchairs
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa with indoor heated pool, children's pool, indoor and outdoor jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, relaxation area and showers (approx. €18, adult €8 child per day local charge)
- Range of spa treatments with 7 treatment rooms and hydro therapy bath (local charge)
- Wonderful newly renovated buffet restaurant with fantastic views
- Sun terrace with scenic views
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Fitness room
- Steam room
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Lounge area
- Children's pool
- Internet corner
- Ski Hire
- Hydrotherapy bath
Offered on a half board basis, breakfast will include a selection of hot and cold options including cereals, fruit, yogurts, freshly baked breads and pastries, fresh coffee and tea. A freshly prepared evening meal is provided with a good selection of local and internationally inspired dishes.
About Soldeu - El Tarter
Part of the large Grandvalira ski area, Soldeu is a good value resort with fairly reliable snow and plenty of sun. It boasts one of the most highly rated ski schools in Europe and, with most of the pistes catering to beginners and early intermediates, it's a perfect place to learn. For advanced skiers and snowboarders there isn't so much to play with, although you can get a snowcat tow to the Piz de Encampanada for good off-piste. There is also cheap heli-skiing on offer and a decent enough snowpark .
Soldeu ski resort
In the resort itself there's a good selection of eateries at reasonable prices, and the atmosphere is fantastic, far out-charming Soldeu's Andorran relatives. In spite of a less-than-raucous nightlife it is still a lively village, but mostly bar-based.
One of the most popular resorts in Andorra, if not the Pyrenees, Soldeu has a lot going for it.
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Hotel Piolets Park and Spa
• Carretera General 2, n.19, AD100 Soldeu, Andorra
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email