Hotel Canaro, Soldeu - El Tarter
Excellent hotel with great facilities and a good reputation for food!
- Half Board
- Quiet location in Vall d'Incles, with a free shuttle bus to Grandvalira slopes
- Less than 1 minute's walk to the Canaro beginner slopes
- Fantastic Andorran restaurant, cosy bar and panoramic sun terrace
- Wi-fi Available
Nestled in Vall d'Incles, a few minutes’ bus ride from Soldeu, the Canaro is the perfect choice for those who like peace and quiet after a busy day on the slopes. The Canaro has its own private nursery slope with two drag lifts and the hotel also offers a free shuttle bus to the Grandvalira ski area. Inside, the hotel has great facilities like the modern bar and lounge, a sun terrace with beautiful panoramic views, and a ski room with lockers and a fantastic restaurant on-site
- in Vall d'Incles, a short bus ride from Soldeu
- next to the private Canaro nursery slope
- free shuttle bus to the Grandvalira ski area
All rooms have a flatscreen TV with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer and safe.
Twin room - sleeps 1-2: twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Superior twin room - sleeps 2-4 (max 2 adults and up to 2 children aged 12 years and under): twin beds, two single sofa beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Superior triple room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults and 1 child aged 12 years and under or 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 years and under): twin beds, two single sofa beds, private bath or shower, WC and views of the piste.
- restaurant with show kitchen
- bar and lounge
- panoramic sun terrace
- games room with arcade games
- pool table
- kids' club
- special rate to use the incredible spa in the Sport Hotel
- extra charge for massages taken in the Sport Hotel
- ski room with lockers
- free WiFi
- lift to all floors
- free shuttle bus to the lifts and Sport Hotel
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- evening meals with a choice of starter and main
- half litre of red or white wine per room per night included with dinner
- New Year's eve gala dinner included - includes wine and cava
About Soldeu - El Tarter
Part of the large Grandvalira ski area, Soldeu is a good value resort with fairly reliable snow and plenty of sun. It boasts one of the most highly rated ski schools in Europe and, with most of the pistes catering to beginners and early intermediates, it's a perfect place to learn. For advanced skiers and snowboarders there isn't so much to play with, although you can get a snowcat tow to the Piz de Encampanada for good off-piste. There is also cheap heli-skiing on offer and a decent enough snowpark .
Soldeu ski resort
In the resort itself there's a good selection of eateries at reasonable prices, and the atmosphere is fantastic, far out-charming Soldeu's Andorran relatives. In spite of a less-than-raucous nightlife it is still a lively village, but mostly bar-based.
One of the most popular resorts in Andorra, if not the Pyrenees, Soldeu has a lot going for it.
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email