Comfortable accommodation with popular sun terrace, perfect at the end of a day's skiing. If you are looking for simple hotel with good reviews, close to the pistes, this is the perfect choice!
- Half Board
- 50m to slopes
- 200m to Resort Centre
- Bar with sun terrace
- Pool table and table footbal
- Near to the après ski hotspots
The Astoria is a quiet, traditionally furnished hotel with a friendly atmosphere. It is situated adjacent to the base station for the Plan Maison cable car and gondola, as well as being near to the après ski hotspots.
- 2 minutes' walk to resort centre and Plan Maison gondola and cable car
- 12 minutes' gondola ride up to ski school meet point on the Plan Maison gondola
- 7 minutes' walk to Cretaz lift and nursery slopes
Twin room - sleeps 1-3: Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire free of charge.
- bar with sun terrace
- TV room
- dining room
- ski room with heated boot lockers
- free WiFi
- pool table and table football
- 30 bedrooms
- continental buffet breakfast
- 3-course waiter-service evening meal with choice of main course and salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Based on the Italian side of the Matterhorn, Cervinia is lift-linked to Zermatt, with 200km of its own runs. Because of its high altitude, it has a long season, great snow and is an absolute haven for intermediates. The slopes are superb for cruising and mileage skiing, while beginners will find masses of coverage. Advanced skiers will need to head over into Switzerland for extended challenges.
Because of its position, the scenery is outstanding and the high altitude gives guaranteed snow from November to May. If the weather holds, you can usually be guaranteed loads of sun as well as long tree-lined runs.
Cervinia is not the most attractive resort and is entirely purpose-built. There are good restaurants on and off the mountain, and a lively apres ski scene in the two. Weekend crowds also improve the atmosphere...
At over 2000m in altitude, it's Italy's highest resort and biggest fully linked ski area. Forget Alpine charm, you come to Cervinia for the convenience and superb ski area!
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Snowboarding
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
• Fraz. Marmore, 11021 Cervinia AO, Italy
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email