Excellent 4* hotel in a Ski in/Ski out location with amazing wellness facilities and an enviable reputation for food!
- Half Board
- Ski-In / Ski-Out
- 2000m to Resort Centre
- Free shuttle bus to and from town (approx. 8.30am-11pm)
- Gourmet restaurant, lounge bar and sun terrace
- Moderate extra charge for indoor pool and wellness area
The Hotel White Angel is a luxurious retreat on the outskirts of Cervinia. It’s ski-in, ski-out for those who are comfortable on red runs – and there’s a free shuttle bus to and from town for those who aren’t. The rooms are elegantly decorated and have plenty of modern touches to make your stay comfortable. Enjoy spending time in the indoor pool, sauna, steam room, Himalayan salt room and relaxation room. The hotel and specially the swimming pool enjoys amazing views over the valley!
- ski-in, ski-out on a red run
- 10 minutes' walk to the Plan Maison lift
- 20 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- hotel shuttle bus to and from town (approx. every half hour from 8.30am-6.30pm and every hour from 7-11pm)
All rooms have a flatscreen satellite TV with UK channels, free WiFi, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, safe, fridge and coffee maker.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, bath and WC.
- extra charge for indoor pool and wellness area with sauna, steam room, whirlpool, Himalayan salt room, relaxation room and fitness room
- extra charge for massage and treatments
- gourmet restaurant
- bar and lounge with fireplace and live music
- sun terrace
- ski room with lockers and heated boot rack
- laundry facilities
- free WiFi
- lift to all floors
- 52 rooms
- continental buffet breakfast and egg menu
- evening meals from a Michelin-starred chef
- New Year's Eve gala dinner included
Based on the Italian side of the Matterhorn, Cervinia is lift-linked to Zermatt, with 200km of its own runs. Because of its high altitude, it has a long season, great snow and is an absolute haven for intermediates. The slopes are superb for cruising and mileage skiing, while beginners will find masses of coverage. Advanced skiers will need to head over into Switzerland for extended challenges.
Because of its position, the scenery is outstanding and the high altitude gives guaranteed snow from November to May. If the weather holds, you can usually be guaranteed loads of sun as well as long tree-lined runs.
Cervinia is not the most attractive resort and is entirely purpose-built. There are good restaurants on and off the mountain, and a lively apres ski scene in the two. Weekend crowds also improve the atmosphere...
At over 2000m in altitude, it's Italy's highest resort and biggest fully linked ski area. Forget Alpine charm, you come to Cervinia for the convenience and superb ski area!
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Snowboarding
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Hotel White Angel
• Via Giomein, 52, 11021 Breuil-Cervinia AO, Italy
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email