Great hotel in a fantastic location offering quick & easy access to the slopes!
- Bed and Breakfast
- 200m to slopes
- In Resort Centre
- Bar & Restaurant
- Virtually ski to door
- Modern with wonderful views
- Free Wi-FI
This hotel has wonderful views over the slopes and the mountains and it couldn't be easier to begin your skiing day as the slopes are right on the doorstep. Run by the Gorini family since 1979, Des Trois Vallées is a cosy, friendly hotel with an enviable reputation for high standards of comfort and cuisine. The boutique style of this hotel makes it a great choice for couples and small groups of friends.
- Located in the centre of Val Thorens
- Ski hire shop and bus stop are situated opposite the hotel
- Supermarket is just next door to the hotel
- 50m to the nearest bus stop
- 200m to the ski lifts, nursery slopes and ski school meeting point
- Nearest Lift: 3 Vallees 1
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify your preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, WiFi, safe, bath robes on request, towels, hairdryer, radio and have views over the pistes.
- Double 'Cocoon' room (A2): sleeps 2 people (14-16m²), also available for sole occupancy, on request (F1)
- Double 'Cocoon Veranda' room (G2): sleeps 2 people (15-21m²) and are slightly larger than A2 rooms
- Family Quad room (B4): sleeps 4-5 people- have a double and twin beds or double and sofa bed or double and bunk beds. Rooms have bath and WC (26m²)
- Triple room (C3): sleeps 3 people (18-27m²). have shower and WC. Three single beds or one double bed and one single (specify when booking).
- Superior Double room (D2): sleeps 2 people (22-27m²) a bath with shower head attachment.
- Spa with sauna, whirlpool and steam room. Access to the spa is included but you must reserve your time slots locally with reception
- Ski room
- Indoor parking (€21 per day
- Continental breakfast buffet with hot options
There are number of restaurant near the hotel and it also possible to book a table at the hotel restaurant.
About Val Thorens
Val Thorens skiing
At 2300m, Val Thorens is the highest ski resort in Europe, meaning the resort has a great snow record. Put simply, if there's no snow in Val Thorens then there's no snow anywhere! Forming part of the 600km Three Valleys ski domain, Val Thorens' extended skiing is excellent, with intermediates being particularly spoilt for choice. Advanced skiers also have plenty to play on with big moguls and access to the Maurienne Valley for off-piste adventures. In addition there's an excellent Snowpark to keep freestylers busy. Beginners too can enjoy Val Thorens with several gentle greens and easy blues scattered around the resort. There is no better all-around ski area anywhere in Europe, possibly the World.
Val Thorens ski resort
As the resort is traffic-free and purpose-built, most accommodation options offer ski-in-ski-out accessibility. As well as being Europe's highest resort and part of the biggest linked ski area, Val Thorens has gained a reputation in recent years as a lively apres ski destination. The arrival of the raucous Folie Douce and the slightly more chilled Bar 360 mean that your apres ski party begins on the slopes in mid-afternoon. Back in resort you've got a choice of several bustling pubs, including Europe's highest in the Frog and Roastbeef. If you're still thirsty for more then the Alps' biggest underground nightclub, Malaysia, stays open almost until first lifts in the morning!
It's not all partying though. Val Thorens has developed many facilties over the years, including an indoor leisure centre with pool, extensive shopping, ice-driving, the list goes on!
Choice of Restaurants
Easy Slope Access
Good For Non-Skiers
Good For Snowboarding
Good for Apres Ski
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Ski In Ski Out
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email