5* Luxury in this ski in/ski out amazing hotel - one of the best in Val Thorens! We like the ski room, the location and views from the terrace!
- Bed and Breakfast
- Ski-In / Ski-Out
- 150m to Resort Centre
- Ski In/Out
- Walking distance to the city centre
- Sauna and hammam
- Sun terrace with views on the slopes
- Ski room with showers and toilets
The Fahrenheit Seven is a modern hotel with a vintage twist. It benefits from a prime position on the piste and is walking distance from the local amenities. The hotel has a relaxed atmosphere and unwinding on the terrace after a hard days skiing to take in the views is certainly recommended! The property also has a new spa with sauna, hamman and ice bed.
The ski room is perfect as there are showers (not time to waist, snow is waiting for you) and heated bot warmers.
Fantastic location with ski in/out access to the terrace just outside the ski room.
Only 50 m ski down to the nursery slopes for beginners and the ski school meeting place.
Juts by this is the Funitel Peclet gondola or you can ski down to the Plein Sud chairlift, the Caron gondola or Bosimint chair with a couple of minutes on a blue piste.
The hotel is also close to the resort centre with bars and restaurants.
The ski hire shop is located within the hotel for guests staying at the property.
Hotel and Rooms
The hotel has 108 rooms, one building, 4 floors and a lift that serves all floors.
The hotel has a spacious ski locker room (200m2)with individual ski locker with heated bot warmers. There is also a bar within the ski room, toilets and showers, like that you can maximize your time skiing on your first and last day. Right next tot the door is the ski shop.
The wellness area has been completely renovated and has a sauna and hammam. If you get too hot either try out the ice-pillar or enjoy a herbal tea in the relaxation room with its mountain views.
All rooms have double or twin beds (please specify preference when booking) bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, heated tower rail, slippers, hairdryer, cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, desk, alarm clock, safe, WiFi, telephone, towels, bed linen.
- Double Village View Room : sleeps 2-3 people (27m²). Additional single sofa bed with village views (suitable for child under 16 years), also available for sole occupancy.
- Double Piste View Room : sleeps 2-3 people (27m²). Additional single sofa bed with piste views (suitable for child under 16 years), also available for sole occupancy.
Interconnecting rooms are available on request, cot available on request.
Daily housekeeping is included
- Free access to the spa and wellness facilities including sauna, steam room and ice bed (Free Access for 12 years +)
- Sun terrace with mountain views and loungers
- Ski shop on site
- 2 Restaurants: 'La Rotisserie' and 'Le Zinc'
- Snack bar
- Heated ski equipment storage room with lockers
- Shops on site
- WiFi (Free)
Offered on a Bed and Breakfast option, the hotel offers you continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options between 7-10 am at La Rotisserie.
You have access to the 2 restaurants:
- La Rotisserie: a la carte with Italian theme. The restaurant is right on the slopes with beautiful views over the Cime de Caron.
- Le Zinc: platters of local produce and regional specialities. This restaurant is the place to be in Val Thorens. Three nights a week of live music or DJs.
The hotel also has 2 bars:
- Le Bungalow: open all day, on the 7th floor of the building you can enjoy a drink with stunning views.
- La Cheminée: enjoy a hot chocolate in front of the open fire.
About Val Thorens
Val Thorens skiing
At 2300m, Val Thorens is the highest ski resort in Europe, meaning the resort has a great snow record. Put simply, if there's no snow in Val Thorens then there's no snow anywhere! Forming part of the 600km Three Valleys ski domain, Val Thorens' extended skiing is excellent, with intermediates being particularly spoilt for choice. Advanced skiers also have plenty to play on with big moguls and access to the Maurienne Valley for off-piste adventures. In addition there's an excellent Snowpark to keep freestylers busy. Beginners too can enjoy Val Thorens with several gentle greens and easy blues scattered around the resort. There is no better all-around ski area anywhere in Europe, possibly the World.
Val Thorens ski resort
As the resort is traffic-free and purpose-built, most accommodation options offer ski-in-ski-out accessibility. As well as being Europe's highest resort and part of the biggest linked ski area, Val Thorens has gained a reputation in recent years as a lively apres ski destination. The arrival of the raucous Folie Douce and the slightly more chilled Bar 360 mean that your apres ski party begins on the slopes in mid-afternoon. Back in resort you've got a choice of several bustling pubs, including Europe's highest in the Frog and Roastbeef. If you're still thirsty for more then the Alps' biggest underground nightclub, Malaysia, stays open almost until first lifts in the morning!
It's not all partying though. Val Thorens has developed many facilties over the years, including an indoor leisure centre with pool, extensive shopping, ice-driving, the list goes on!
Choice of Restaurants
Easy Slope Access
Good For Non-Skiers
Good For Snowboarding
Good for Apres Ski
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Ski In Ski Out
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email