Brand New Complex of 3 High-Spec, Ski-to-Door Chalets. The Best Chalets in La Plagne!
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 12
- Brand New Complex on the Piste
- Hot Tub, Sauna
- High Spec Chalet with Upgraded Catering
- Some of the Best Chalets in La Plagne
· ski-to-door · 8 minutes' (600m) uphill walk to lower resort centre · located on the piste in Belle Plagne at 2000m · 20 minutes' walk to ski school meeting point, or short ski (customers will need to ski down to Plagne Bellecote and then take a lift up to the meeting point. Beginners will be picked up by the ski school minibus)
South-facing twin/double with private bath with shower attachment and WC with balcony (1&2)
West facing twin/double with shower and WC(3).
Kitchen and living area and balcony
South-facing twin/double, private bath with shower attachment and WC(4)
South-facing twin/double, private shower and WC(5)
North-facing twin/double with private shower and WC (6)
· sauna · electric fireplace · underfoor heating · flatscreen TVs in each bedroom · spacious living room with south-facing balcony · services of chalet hosts · towels and bed linen is provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request to your chalet host· free WiFi · parking
· hearty breakfast with one cooked option (6 mornings a week) · afternoon tea with homemade cakes · pre-dinner canapés and drinks · 3-course evening meals (6 evenings a week) · selection of wines with dinner · cheeseboard, fresh coffee and a glass of port after dinner · early meals for children available
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 days and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
Close To Slopes
Good for Groups
Ski In Ski Out
About La Plagne
La Plagne ski area
In 2003, the double-decker cable car between La Plagne and Les Arcs opened and in a single moment created the Paradiski. With 420km of lift linked pistes, high altitude skiing, 2 glaciers and a modern lift system, this is now one of the powerhouse resorts of the French Alps.
Beginners and early intermediates will thrive on the runs in and around the 10 villages of La Plagne. Gentle, mostly tree-lined and snow-sure, you could hardly think of a better destination for family skiing. Stronger skiers are catered for too though, with 220km of pistes in La Plagne and the prospect of another 200km over in Les Arcs. Yes, there are other resorts that offer a bit more if everyone in your party is an advanced skier, but you will not find a better ski destination for a mixed abilty group or family!
La Plagne ski resort
La Plagne is split into 10 smaller villages, all with enough to make them a resort in their own right. It's important to ensure you've researched exactly which resort you're staying in and that it's suitable for your needs. The most likely places you'll end up are:
Plagne Centre: As the name suggests, this is the focal point of La Plagne. The main hub of lifts is here and most runs will point towards Plagne Centre. A good choice of bars and restuarants, plus a couple of nightclubs.
Aime 2000: Not to be confused with Aime, the valley town, Aime 2000 is perched above Plagne Centre. If you're staying here with us then you're almost certainly in one of the Club Med hotels, so everything you need will be on site and free! Direct piste access and the Télémetro cable car runs to Plagne Centre until the early hours so a night out is also possible.
Plagne Soleil: Just above Plagne Centre on the opposite side to Aime. Plagne Soleil is small without many distinguishing features but close enough to Plagne Centre to enjoy an evening or two away from your chalet.
Plagne Villages: Another smaller collection of chalets and apartments, with brilliant piste access and just close enough to Plagne Centre for evening entertainment if needed.
Plagne 1800: Nestled in the woods below Plagne Centre, Plagne 1800 offers a lot of catered chalets and has everything you need without having to go all the way to Plagne Centre. A choice of lifts in the morning depending on which direction you want to go.
Belle Plagne: The most modern village in La Plagne, Belle Plagne is also the next largest after Plagne Centre. Attractively laid out and, like the rest of La Plagne, ski convenience is king. A good choice of catered and self-catered accommodation which are almost all on the piste.
Plagne Bellecote: A small village essentially consisting of one large apartment building and some communal facilities. There is a large outdoor heated swimming pool here.
Montchavin & Les Coches: 2 villages that were forgotten outposts of La Plagne until the Vanoise Express came along. Now they're in prime position, you can easily access either side of the Paradiski in moments and, unlike Plagne Centre or Arcs 200, you could quite easily nip over for just an hour or two without the long transition.
Easy Slope Access
Good For Non-Skiers
Good For Snowboarding
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Ski In Ski Out
Torch Light Descents
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email