Quality hotel with high levels of service & hospitality! Great wellness area and service. Huge rooms and well-equipped!
- Half Board
- 200m to slopes
- 300m to Resort Centre
- Panoramic sun terrace
- Comfortable lounge & bar
- Renovated wellness area with pools!
Hotel Bellevue is the sister hotel of the interconnected Austria and they share the extensive public facilities. The hotel prides itself on its high standards of service and cuisine.The hotel perfectly combines homely Austrian hospitalities with attractive modern facilities. All rooms have been recently renovated and the wellness area with an outdoor swimming pool, indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam, relaxation room and jacuzzi is the perfect place to relax.
Younger guests are well accommodated with a hotel kindergarten, play room and games room. There are also great family rooms available sleeping up to five.
- In an elevated position with superb views
- 200 metres to the Hohe Mut lift
- 300 metre walk to the village centre
- 300 metres to the nearest bus stop
The hotel has 48 rooms, 6 floors and a lift.
All rooms are renovated and have a safe, flat screen TV, Wi-Fi and hairdryer.
Type B1 Austrian twin room -sleeps 2- 18m² and have a shower.
Type B3 Austrian twin room -sleeps 2-4- 45m²,a double sofa bed in the lounge area. These rooms have a shower and balcony with south facing views.
Type B4 Austrian twin room -sleeps 2-4- 45m², a double sofa bed in the lounge area. These rooms have a bath and balcony with south facing views.
Type B5 Austrian twin room -sleeps 3-5- 48m². They have a separate bedroom with Austrian twin beds, lounge area with double and single sofa beds, and also a bath.
Single room -sleeps 1- 15m² with a shower.
- Comfortable lounge and bar
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Recently renovated and refreshed wellness area with indoor/outdoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and gym
- Beauty treatments, massage and solarium (pay locally)
- Panoramic sun terrace
- Shared facilities of the interconnected Hotel Austria
- Free child supervision in the children's area Sunday - Friday 9.30am-4.30pm & 7-9pm (from 2 years)
- Lunch for children can be arranged locally (with local charge)
- Early evening meals for children are possible, one parent needs to be present. Afterwards children can be dropped off at children's club (e.g at 7pm in time for regular dinner service)
- Games room
- Play room
- Family friendly hotel
Cots & linen
Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
Four course evening meal with three main course choices plus salad buffet
Weekly gala dinner, farmers' buffet, starter or dessert buffets
Special Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements (gluten free, vegans and vegetarians).
Close To Slopes
Obergurgl is great for beginners and intermediates, which, along with good ski schools, makes for an excellent family ski holiday destination. One of the highest resorts in Austria at 1930m, Obergurgl has an excellent snow record and long season. Linked to Hochgurgl, there are over 100km of runs to enjoy. For more advanced skiers and boarders, there is often some nice off-piste to get that adrenalin pumping...
Obergurgl ski resort
The resort itself is pleasing to the eye and offers a sense of alpine charm. Off snow activities are a little sparse, although après ski is jovial without being too hectic. Hotels are generally of a high standard, with some excellent facilities and very high end dining if you're staying at the right places!
Choice of Restaurants
• Kressbrunnenweg 4, 6456 Obergurgl, Austria
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email