Chic boutique style hotel with panoramic mountain views, especially from the rooftop pool!
- Half Board
- 200m to slopes
- Central village location just 2 minutes from ski lift
- Modern and stylish boutique hotel with brand new rooftop swimming pool
- Superb 'Sky Sphere' roof top spa oasis with panoramic views of the mountains
- Popular 'Josl Keller' bar
· central location · 2 minutes' walk to the Gaisberg lift
All rooms have a flatscreen cable TV, hairdryer, safe, bathrobes, slippers, free WiFi and are non-smoking.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and terrace.
Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi · lounge with bar · popular Josl Keller bar · weekly live music · rooftop pool · excellent Sky Sphere rooftop spa with saunas, steam room, whirlpool, foot spa and relaxation area with heated loungers · extra charge for massage · complimentary tea, water and fruit in spa area · lift to all floors · 45 bedrooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad and cheese buffets · Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
The hotel does not accept children under 16 years.
Smart casual dress is required in the dining area at all times.
Obergurgl is great for beginners and intermediates, which, along with good ski schools, makes for an excellent family ski holiday destination. One of the highest resorts in Austria at 1930m, Obergurgl has an excellent snow record and long season. Linked to Hochgurgl, there are over 100km of runs to enjoy. For more advanced skiers and boarders, there is often some nice off-piste to get that adrenalin pumping, although not much else…
Obergurgl ski resort
The resort itself is pleasing to the eye and offers a sense of alpine charm. Off snow activities are a little sparse, although après ski is jovial without being too hectic. Hotels are generally of a high standard, though there is a lack of independent restaurants (they are pretty much all part of the hotels).