Great choice for groups of families or friends
- Half Board
- Central location, 1 minute's walk to ski school and the Bernkogel chairlift.
- Modern hotel with each room individually unique in design and style.
- Indoor swimming pool and excellent 800m² spa and wellness area.
- Hotel-owned Eva Alm après bar next door.
Located in the heart of Saalbach, the Eva Village is just waiting to look after your every need. Located just a minute to the nearest lift and with a stunning spa, gourmet cuisine and individually designed rooms, this is a truly superb hotel. Guests are welcome to use the extensive wellness facilities and there is a moderate charge for massages and beauty treatments.
- central location
- 1 minute's walk to the Bernkogel lift
- 1 minute's walk to the Kohlmais cable car
- 5 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a hairdryer, safe, satellite TV, free WiFi, bathrobes and slippers.
Allure junior suite (46m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years): Box spring beds*, seating area with double sofa bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony.
Cristalle junior suite (43m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years): King bed, seating area with double sofa bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony.
Valentina junior suite (40m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years): Box spring beds*, seating area with double sofa bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony.
*Beds can be separated on request.
- free WiFi
- Eva Alm après bar
- lounge area and bar
- winter garden with panoramic views of Saalbach
- 800m² spa area with indoor pool, saunas, steam room and whirlpool
- extra charge for massages and beauty treatments
- complimentary herbal tea and water in the spa
- 71 rooms
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- afternoon snack
- 4-course evening meal with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- weekly gala dinner or speciality buffet
- New Year's Eve gala dinner included
Saalbach-Hinterglemm has top après-ski and nightlife, although it can get rather rowdy with hordes of young Dutch, Brits, Scandinavians and Germans flooding the villages' bars and clubs. Saalbach and Hinterglemm are 4km apart, with the former being the more attractive and traditional, as well as being traffic-free. Both offer slope-side accommodation, while the cuisine tends to be largely local. Mountain restaurants are varied and enjoyable and, because there is plenty of sun, they tend to attract the 'tan merchants' en masse. As for other things to do besides skiing, there are usually weekly competitions and ski/boarding demonstrations to watch, but beyond that not much. Unless you like bars and clubs…
Overall, Saalbach-Hinterglemm is a top Austrian destination that has good skiing, a traditional village and fun après-ski.