Hotel Alpina Deluxe Resort- Sonnberg, Obergurgl
Hotel Alpina Deluxe Resort- Sonnberg
Fantastic 5* hotel with excellent leisure facilities, many activities, kids'club and superb reviews!
- Half Board
- Ski-In / Ski-Out
- 300m to Resort Centre
- Large leisure spa & indoor swimming pool
- Lot of activities (fitness, aquagym, etc.)
- Free Kids'Club and children's playroom
- Family rooms
One of Obergurgl’s leading hotels, the luxurious 5 star Alpina Sonnberg offers discerning guests impeccable service and first-class cuisine. With a superb indoor spa area and elegant lounge & bar, there is a choice of rooms and suites in the main building and in the inter-connected Sonnberg wing.
Set in a tranquil hillside location you are in an ideal position just metres from the slopes, lift and ski school. You can ski in and ski out from the modern ski room with heated boot racks.
The renovated spa area offers superb views and comprises a modern gym, 1300m² spa complex with a landscaped indoor pool, three whirlpools, steam bath, two saunas, and multi-sensory showers.
Exquisite food can be enjoyed in the elegant bar and lounge or the cosy Tyrolean dining hall. All the food is authentically Alpina made. From the jam chutneys to salad dressing, you can taste the unique blend of flavours. Be sure to try out the extensive wine list.
The hotel boasts a children’s paradise, which features wall games, table football, painting, a bouldering wall, labyrinth table, magnetic game and 350m² play area. Similarly teens can enjoy movie nights, a disco and a range of games and activities.
Just a few metres from the slopes giving easy access to the lifts and ski school meeting place, the hotel enjoys a quiet hillside location and superb views.
In the centre of the village next to the Hohe Mut and Rosskar lifts with ski-in, ski-out access
Courtesy hotel shuttle to the nursery slopes and ski school meeting place (300 metres)
400 metres to the nearest bus stop
All rooms have free Wi-Fi, digital TV, telephone, safe, radio, bathrobes, slippers, minibar and hairdryer.
The rooms in the Sonnberg annexe are connected to the main building via an underground walkway.
Main building rooms:
Type A1 Austrian Twin -sleeps 2-4- 37m² . These rooms have a bath or shower, lounge area, a double sofa bed when booked for four and balcony.
Type A2 Austrian Twin -sleeps 2-- are larger at around 45m².
Type A3 Austrian Twin -sleeps 2-4- are around 37m² and have both bath and shower.
Type A5 Austrian Twin -sleeps 2-5- 55m² .These rooms have both bath and shower, double sofa beds when booked for five.
Type A6 Austrian Twin -sleeps -5- 58m² and have bath or shower.
Alpina Sonnberg - Annex Rooms:
Type S2 Austrian Twin -sleeps 2- 28m² and have a bath or shower and a balcony.
Type S5 Austrian Twin -sleeps 2-4- 45m² . These rooms have a bath, double sofa bed when booked for four and also have a lounge area.
Type S6 Single Room -sleeps 1- 18m² with bath or shower and balcony.
Austrian twin beds are one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated
- Elegant lounge and classy bar with open fireplace
- Traditional stube
- Non-smoking residents' restaurant (mobile phones not allowed in public areas)
- Winter garden restaurant and connecting sun terrace
- Games Room with pool table
- Interactive game table for teenagers and adults
- Fitness programme, aqua gymnastics, and tasting of north & south Tirol delicacies also offered across Christmas and New Years
- 1300m² Wellness & Sauna Parlour :
Sauna Area (16+), Three Jacuzzis, whirlpool and two separate sauna areas (one with swimsuits permitted), Landscaped indoor swimming pool, Alpina Beauty Centre, Salwater aroma bath and ottoman steam bath, Finnish sauna and colored light therapy , Cold dip pool, multi sensory showers and heat bench, Laconium, Panorama relaxation room, Modern gym with state of the art technogym equipment, Beauty treatments, solarium and massage (payable locally)
Textile Sauna (under 16 years of age) : Sauna, Infrared cabin plus coloured light therapy, Relaxation oasis with waterbeds, Steam bath under starry sky, Exciting whirlpools and cosy loungers
- Children must be supervised by parents in public areas
- Free child supervision with lunch for children from 3 years (Sun-Fri from 9am-9pm)
- Children's Land with Wall Games, Table Football, Painting, Bouldering Wall, Labryinth Table, Magnetic Game and 350m² Play Area
- Small child's area including rocking animals, crawling corner, soft walls, play podium, lego building, slide tower & toy shop with doll kitchen
- Games room with billiard, table tennis, interactive games, monopoly, twister & playbarry gaming computer
- Early child meals available from 5:45pm
- Cots & linen
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email