Traditional alpine style hotel with a warm and cosy atmosphere, good reputation for food with many locally inspired dishes!
- Half Board
- 500m to slopes
- 500m to Resort Centre
- Situated in the upper area of Passo Tonale
- Short walk to the Valbiolo chairlift, resort centre and main nursery slopes
- Wellness area including indoor pool, sauna, steam room and whirlpool with outdoor section
- Wine tasting room with over 150 different labels
Situated in the upper area of the Passo Tonale resort centre and within easy reach of the Valbiolo chairlift, this characteristically-styled hotel boasts superb panoramic views. The lounge area offers a nice place to relax, or why not try the delights of the hotel's wine cellar with an evening of wine tasting? The hotel now has a wellness area with facilities including an indoor pool, sauna, steam room and whirlpool with outdoor section (at extra charge).
- 5 minutes' walk to resort centre, ski hire shop, ski school meeting place and nursery slopes
- 3 minutes' walk to Valbiolo chairlift and ski bus stop
All rooms have satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower and WC. Most of these rooms have a balcony (but not guaranteed).
Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, extra bunk beds when booked for three or four people, private shower and WC. Most of these rooms have a balcony (but not guaranteed).
Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, extra bunk beds when booked for three or four people, private shower, WC. and balcony
Junior Suite - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds or king bed, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire, (€12/night). Please request at time of booking. Prices are subject to change.
- bar with satellite TV
- indoor pool (only for >16 years) from 5.30pm at exra charge
- Wellness with sauna, steam room and whirlpool (€20/adult per hour, €10/child per hour >16 years)
- pool table
- cocktail lounge
- extra charge for wine tasting room with more than 150 different labels
- 57 rooms
- buffet breakfast with daily hot options
- 3-course waiter-service evening meal with choice of menu and salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Ski In Ski Out
About Passo Tonale
Passo Tonale is one of Italy's highest resorts and is guaranteed good snow and a long season. It can get a bit nippy, though. The slopes are mainly suitable for beginners and lower intermediates – it's proven itself to be a magnet for young families and school trips. Passo Tonale isn't the prettiest of resorts, although the views are great. Prices are low, the ski school is excellent and there are few queues. There is also access to the Presena glacier for year-round skiing. Nightlife can be lively, but is generally low-key, while there isn't too much to do off the slopes during the day.
Overall, Passo Tonale is a good venue for learners looking for an inexpensive holiday and enough skiing to keep them busy for a week. More advanced skiers might be better off looking elsewhere, although it does close later than most. If you can't make it to the Alps before April, Passo Tonale may well be the best choice for you…
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Hotel Delle Alpi
• Via Circonvallazione, 20, 38029 Passo del Tonale TN, Italy
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email