Charming family-run hotel close to the centre of Canazei
- Half Board
- 900m to slopes
- 1000m to Resort Centre
- Free minibus service to and from ski lifts every 15 minutes from 8.15am-10am and 3pm-5pm.
- Cosy lounge and bar with traditional stove
- Sauna, whirlpool and steam room
· ski bus stop opposite · 9 minutes' walk to ski lifts · 10 minutes' walk to resort centre
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire for €15 per night.
· extra charge for sauna, whirlpool and steam room (4pm-6pm) · lounge bar · TV room · extra charge for WiFi · free minibus service to and from ski lifts every 15 minutes from 8.30am-10am and 3pm-5pm · ski room · lift · 22 bedrooms
· welcome drinks · buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meals with choice of menu · free half litre of wine per couple with evening meals · weekly local speciality dinner · Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
About Canazei di Fassa
Canazei is on the Sella Ronda circuit, giving 175km of pistes to cover. Most of it caters for intermediates and, with the aid of improved lifts, the whole domain is easily accessible. Canazei itself is quite large, but maintains its charm and traditional appeal. The local skiing is easy, but all the slopes rely on one lift from the village and this can create queues. There is one run back down, but that can often be closed due to a lack of snow. The village itself has decent accommodation (hotels and chalets), a good range of shops, bars, clubs and restaurants - après-ski can be lively. One slight failing of the smaller Italian resorts is a lack of foreign language spoken in ski schools and Canazei is no exception. The childcare available is also fairly minimal.
Overall, Canazei is a less well-known resort that offers good lower ability skiing on the Sella Ronda and plenty to do off the slopes. Verona has the nearest airport, two and a half hours away.
Choice of Restaurants
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
• Via Dolomites, 4, 38032 Canazei TN, Italy
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email