Superb Value - Very popular choice in Canazei. A great location for those who want a pleasant international hotel!
- Half Board
- 900m to slopes
- 700m to Resort Centre
- wellness centre at extra charge
- 7 minutes from centre of Canazei
- Traditional alpine style hotel
The Hotel Il Caminetto is set in a quiet and sunny location, a 7-minute stroll from the centre of Canazei. It's a traditional alpine-style hotel with light rooms, super-friendly staff and a top-notch wellness centre. Treat yourself after a day on the slopes in the swimming pool, sauna and Turkish bath, followed by a long soak in the whirlpool - bliss.
· ski bus stops outside · 7 minutes from the resort centre · 9 minutes from Canazei and ski lifts
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Twin beds, extra french bed or bunk beds when booked for three or four people, private bath or shower and WC.
Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire for €8 per night. Please request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are subject to change.
· lounge · bar · TV room · games room · internet WiFi · garden terrace · extra charge for wellness centre with pool, hydromassage, saunas, turkish bath and fitness centre (approx. €8 for 45min payable locally)
· buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meal with salad buffet · Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
About Canazei di Fassa
Canazei is on the Sella Ronda circuit, giving 175km of pistes to cover. Most of it caters for intermediates and, with the aid of improved lifts, the whole domain is easily accessible. Canazei itself is quite large, but maintains its charm and traditional appeal. The local skiing is easy, but all the slopes rely on one lift from the village and this can create queues. There is one run back down, but that can often be closed due to a lack of snow. The village itself has decent accommodation (hotels and chalets), a good range of shops, bars, clubs and restaurants - après-ski can be lively. One slight failing of the smaller Italian resorts is a lack of foreign language spoken in ski schools and Canazei is no exception. The childcare available is also fairly minimal.
Overall, Canazei is a less well-known resort that offers good lower ability skiing on the Sella Ronda and plenty to do off the slopes. Verona has the nearest airport, two and a half hours away.
Choice of Restaurants
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Hotel Il Caminetto
• Streda Dolomites, 3, 38032 Canazei TN, Italy
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email