Great accommodation with excellent range of wellness facilities. All apartments have a balcony.
- Self Catering
- Ski-In / Ski-Out
- 500m to Resort Centre
- 2 minutes' walk to the glacier funicular
- Luxury spa, pool and fitness centre at nearby sister properties
- ski-in ski-out at the foot of the slopes
- two-minute walk to the funicular, opposite the Tichot lift
- five-minute walk to centre of Val Claret
- two-minute walk to bus stop for Tignes Le Lac or 1800
All have kitchenette with 4 hot plates, multi-function oven, fridge, coffee machine, kettle, mixer, steamer and dishwasher, living room with satellite TV, WiFi, bathroom with hairdryer, WC and balcony. Bed linen, beds made on arrival, towels, end of stay clean (excluding kitchen) and local taxes included. Further washing facilities are available on request, as are fondue and raclette sets.
One bedroom apartment (35-45m²) - sleeps 1-4: twin bedroom and living area with two single sofa beds.
Two bedroom apartment (50-65m²) - sleeps 1-6: twin bedroom, double bedroom and living area with two single sofa beds. Apartments may be duplex.
Three bedroom apartment (70-75m²) - sleeps 1-8: double bedroom, two twin bedrooms living area with two single sofa beds. Additional shower room and WC. Apartments may be duplex.
Please note: Check-in is at 5pm.
- free use of indoor pool, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and fitness rooms at nearby sister properties (Residence Le Nevada and Residence Le Telemark)
- extra charge for spa treatments
- bathrobes (at an extra charge)
- bakery delivery service
- lounge in reception with TV and games
- free WiFi (one device in reception and one device in apartment, with extra charge for additional devices)
- games, raclette and fondue sets available to borrow
- luggage room
- ski lockers
- underground parking available at an extra charge
- laundry service
- billiard table
- 43 apartments
Lift linked to Illustrious neighbour Val d'Isère to make up the ski area formerly known as l'Espace Killy, the Tignes ski area is, needless to say, vast and varied. The 300km of marked pistes cater for all levels and tastes with great off-piste, long wide blues and two snowparks (with another, even better one, over in Val d'Isère). Tignes also has the Grande Motte glacier providing year-round skiing. The glacier and Tignes' high altitude, make this resort for a great early or late season ski holiday destination. The whole area is serviced very well by an efficient lift system and the five villages that make up the resort are all linked by free bus. This is a resort that ticks the boxes for all!
Tignes ski resort
Although not known for its alpine charm, Tignes more than makes up for this as off-snow activities are excellent. There is a nice range of decent restaurants and bars whilst there are supermarkets for the self-catering crowd. Nightlife and après ski is pretty healthy. The legendary Folie Douce is just one lift away, and Cocorico has now expanded into Tignes - this unique apres ski experience takes things to a whole new level. The old favourites like the Loop bar still provide a great atmosphere. High-end dining can be found if you know where to look - the Grizzly in Val Claret does an exquisite BBQ.
The leisure centre has seen significant investment in recent years and provides a superb off-slope distraction for families. The frozen lake makes for idyllic walk and you can even try your hand at ice-diving if you can brave the cold!
In summary, Tignes is a modern, well laid out resort that caters for everyone. If you're after alpine charm then perhaps try Val d'Isere, but for sheer convenience, quality of skiing and snow record, it's hard to beat Tignes.
Choice of Restaurants
Easy Slope Access
Good For Non-Skiers
Good For Snowboarding
Good for Apres Ski
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Ski In Ski Out
Off-Piste: Very good
Torch Light Descents
La Ferme du Val Claret
• Le, Av. de la Grande Motte, 73320 Tignes, France
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email