Small & friendly hotel in an excellent resort location
- Half Board
- Lounge & bar
- Sauna & steam room
- Wi-Fi Available
- Occupying a prime position just a stone’s throw from Lake Zell and
a short walk to the City Xpress gondola.
- The ski bus stop to the Kitzsteinhorn glacier is just 2 minutes’ stroll from the front door.
- Standard Austrian twins have bath or shower, deluxe rooms sleep up to three guests and single rooms are on request
- All rooms have seating area, Free Wi-Fi, cable TV, telephone, radio, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
- Resident's restaurant
- Lounge and bar
- Leisure area with sauna, steam room, and relaxation room
- Lounge area
- Steam room
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 7 days per week and excellent 4 course evening meal 6 days per week.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
- Dinner service:
About Zell am See
Zell am See skiing
Set by Lake Zell, Zell am See and its bus-linked neighbour Kaprun make up the 'Europa Sport' region, with a total of 130km of runs, 80 of which are at Zell. The setting is one of Zell's biggest selling points, with lovely views of the lake from the medieval town and the slopes above. The ski area caters well for beginners intermediates keen on improving technique in the mostly tree-lined pistes. Advanced skiers have the Kitzsteinhorn glacier located down the road at nearby Kaprun.
Zell am See ski resort
The lakeside town has loads of activities for those not on skis or a board, with lively nightlife, decent restaurants and a full range of accommodation. It is good to check where you are staying in relation to the lifts, as there is a short free bus to access the slopes. For skiing, it is also worth exploring some of the other terrain in the area, like Saalbach, Bad Gastein and Schladming. Overall, Zell is a lovely spot for a winter holiday, with or without skiing.
The beautiful setting gives Zell am See a unique atmosphere not found in many Austrian resorts, and really sets it apart. Despite the smaller ski area, Zell am See remains one of Austria's top 5 resorts, and deservedly so.
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Non-Skiers
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email