Great hotel, a favourite with our guests with many returning every year
- Half Board
- 50m to slopes
- 500m to Resort Centre
- The Kreuzboden chairlift behind hotel
- Indoor & interconnected outdoor pools with integral whirlpool
- Spa area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin & waterbeds
- Free Wi-FI
The Hotel Kristall has a traditional feel and has become a real favourite with our customers. It is located by the Kreuzboden chairlift, and Frau Jastrinsky and her team ensure that their guests are made to feel at home. Offered on a half-board basis with a good selection of dishes available catering for all tastes.
The hotel has an outdoor and indoor pools that are connected and a beautiful wellness area.
- Kreuzboden chairlift behind the hotel
- Ski bus stop almost outside
- 5 minutes' walk to the village centre
- 15 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a satellite TV and balcony.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €10 per night, payable locally.
Small twin room - sleeps 2- Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Triple room - sleeps 2-3- Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Quad room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child up to 14 years)- Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Single room - sleeps 1- Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- Free WiFi throughout
- Bar (open until 11pm)
- Indoor pool with integral hot tub and covered swim-through to outdoor pool
- Sauna, steam room and infrared cabin (3-7pm)
- Relaxation area with water beds
- Extra charge for massages
- Extra charge for bathrobes
- 65 rooms
- Lift to all floors
The outdoor pool will be closed when temperature is below zero.
Hot and cold buffet breakfast
4-course evening meal with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
Weekly starter and dessert buffets
Weekly farmers' buffet and candlelit dinner
Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Hotel Ferienwelt Kristall
• Marktstraße 2, 5661 Rauris, Austria
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email