Quality 4* apartments, close to the pistes & on-site shops, good choice for families
- Self Catering
- Ski virtually to the door
- 3 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- Bars, supermarket, bakery and a mix of other shops on site
- Wi-fi Available
An ideal choice for discerning self-catering guests, the Village Montana features spacious quality accommodation close to the skiing with a range of additional facilities on site. The apartments are located within three residences; Montana, Montana Soleil and Montana Valbel. Offered on a self-catered basis, you will be able to sample local delights in the restaurants and bars.
Alternative Packages Available
- ski virtually to and from the door
- 5 minutes' walk to resort centre
- 2 minutes' walk to ski school meeting point
RoomsAll have a kitchenette with hotplates, oven, microwave, fridge and dishwasher, bathroom, separate WC, hairdryer, safety deposit box, satellite TV, WiFi and balcony. Bed linen, towels, cleaning kit, local taxes and end of stay clean (excluding kitchen) included. Cots and high chairs are available to hire for a supplement of €28 per week, request at time of booking.
- Type C Apartment (35m²) - sleeps 1-4: Living area with sofa, twin bedroom and alcove with two single beds
- Type C1 Apartment (45m²) - sleeps 1-4: Living area with sofa and two twin bedrooms
- Type C2 Apartment (45m²) - sleeps 1-4: Living area with sofa, double bedroom and twin bedroom
- Type E Apartment (49m²) - sleeps 1-6: Living area with sofa, two twin bedrooms and cabin room with bunk beds.
- high quality apartments with satellite TV
- lounge and restaurant with sun terrace
- free WiFi
- 2 restaurants
- 62 apartments
- extra charge for bakery delivery service
- ski room
- extra charge for billiards in the lobby
- extra charge for laundry
- complimentary hire of raclette and fondue equipment
Offered on a self catered basis, guests will be able to collect provisions from the nearby supermarkets or enjoy sampling the regional and internationally inspired cuisine in one of the many local restaurants.
About Val Thorens
Val Thorens skiing
At 2300m, Val Thorens is the highest ski resort in Europe, meaning the resort has a great snow record. Put simply, if there's no snow in Val Thorens then there's no snow anywhere! Forming part of the 600km Three Valleys ski domain, Val Thorens' extended skiing is excellent, with intermediates being particularly spoilt for choice. Advanced skiers also have plenty to play on with big moguls and access to the Maurienne Valley for off-piste adventures. In addition there's an excellent Snowpark to keep freestylers busy. Beginners too can enjoy Val Thorens with several gentle greens and easy blues scattered around the resort. There is no better all-around ski area anywhere in Europe, possibly the World.
Val Thorens ski resort
As the resort is traffic-free and purpose-built, most accommodation options offer ski-in-ski-out accessibility. As well as being Europe's highest resort and part of the biggest linked ski area, Val Thorens has gained a reputation in recent years as a lively apres ski destination. The arrival of the raucous Folie Douce and the slightly more chilled Bar 360 mean that your apres ski party begins on the slopes in mid-afternoon. Back in resort you've got a choice of several bustling pubs, including Europe's highest in the Frog and Roastbeef. If you're still thirsty for more then the Alps' biggest underground nightclub, Malaysia, stays open almost until first lifts in the morning!
It's not all partying though. Val Thorens has developed many facilties over the years, including an indoor leisure centre with pool, extensive shopping, ice-driving, the list goes on!