Great hotel with comfortable rooms in a central location
- Half Board
- Central resort location, just a 5 minutes' walk to the gondola and piste
- Spa with indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna and relaxation area
- Bright and airy bar and lounge
- Wi-fi Available
The Hotel Xalet Montana has the feel of a typical mountain chalet, with traditional Catalan wood and stone. A friendly hotel, it offers a high standard of service and a modern spa area to relax in after a day on the slopes. Offered on a half-board basis, guests will take their evening meals in the nearby Hotel Naudi opposite.
- central resort location
- 5 minutes' walk to the gondola and piste
- 5 minutes’ walk to the lift, 5 minutes' ride to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and south-facing balcony.
Twin or Double Room - sleeps 2: Twin or double bed, private shower, WC and balcony. South facing.
- lounge area
- extra charge for wellness area with indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna and relaxation area
- free use of ski locker at gondola station in Soldeu
- ski room with boot dryer
- free WiFi
- 40 bedrooms
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course buffet evening meals
- New Year's Eve gala meal included
About Soldeu - El Tarter
Part of the large Grandvalira ski area, Soldeu is a good value resort with fairly reliable snow and plenty of sun. It boasts one of the most highly rated ski schools in Europe and, with most of the pistes catering to beginners and early intermediates, it's a perfect place to learn. For advanced skiers and snowboarders there isn't so much to play with, although you can get a snowcat tow to the Piz de Encampanada for good off-piste. There is also cheap heli-skiing on offer and a decent enough snowpark .
Soldeu ski resort
In the resort itself there's a good selection of eateries at reasonable prices, and the atmosphere is fantastic, far out-charming Soldeu's Andorran relatives. In spite of a less-than-raucous nightlife it is still a lively village, but mostly bar-based.
One of the most popular resorts in Andorra, if not the Pyrenees, Soldeu has a lot going for it.