Excellent 4* hotel in a Ski in/Ski out location with amazing wellness facilities and an enviable reputation for food!
- Half Board
- Ski-in, ski-out hotel, 20 minutes' from the resort centre
- Free shuttle bus to and from town (approx. 8.30am-11pm)
- Gourmet restaurant, lounge bar and sun terrace
- Moderate extra charge for indoor pool and wellness area
Flexible Packages Available
- ski-in, ski-out on a red run
- 10 minutes' walk to the Plan Maison lift
- 20 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- hotel shuttle bus to and from town (approx. every half hour from 8.30am-6.30pm and every hour from 7-11pm)
All rooms have a flatscreen satellite TV with
UK channels, free WiFi, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, safe, fridge and
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, bath and WC.
Please note: Most rooms have a balcony, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- extra charge for indoor pool and wellness area with sauna, steam room, whirlpool, Himalayan salt room, relaxation room and fitness room
- extra charge for massage and treatments
- gourmet restaurant
- bar and lounge with fireplace and live music
- sun terrace
- ski room with lockers and heated boot rack
- laundry facilities
- free WiFi
- lift to all floors
- 52 rooms
- continental buffet breakfast and egg menu
- evening meals from a Michelin-starred chef
- New Year's Eve gala dinner included
Based on the Italian side of the Matterhorn, Cervinia is lift-linked to Zermatt, with 200km of its own runs. Because of its high altitude, it has a long season, great snow and is an absolute haven for intermediates. The slopes are superb for cruising and mileage skiing, while beginners will find masses of coverage. Advanced skiers will need to head over into Switzerland for extended challenges.
Because of its position, the scenery is outstanding and the high altitude gives guaranteed snow from November to May. If the weather holds, you can usually be guaranteed loads of sun as well as long tree-lined runs.
Cervinia is not the most attractive resort and is entirely purpose-built. There are good restaurants on and off the mountain, and a lively apres ski scene in the two. Weekend crowds also improve the atmosphere...
At over 2000m in altitude, it's Italy's highest resort and biggest fully linked ski area. Forget Alpine charm, you come to Cervinia for the convenience and superb ski area!