Great value and a warm family atmosphere & with views of the surrounding hillside and mountains, you’ll be itching to get out and explore the ski area!
- Half Board
- Family-run hotel with traditional Italian decor
- At the southern end of Canazei and 12 minutes' walk to the resort centre and lifts
- Wellness facilities including sauna, steam room and whirlpool
· 12 minutes' walk to Canazei resort centre · 12 minutes' walk to the Belvedere gondola station · ski bus stop outside the hotel
All rooms have a flatscreen TV, telephone, bathrobes, hairdryer, safe and air conditioning.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Double room - sleeps 2-4: Double bed, extra double sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Cots are available free of charge.
· 42 bedrooms · 1 lift to all floors · bar · lounge · free WiFi in ground floor public areas · sauna, steam room and hot tub · small fitness room · TV room · heated ski storage
· continental buffet breakfast · buffet evening meals with a choice of three starters and three main courses · Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included · free afternoon tea and biscuits at 4.30pm each day
About Canazei di Fassa
Canazei is on the Sella Ronda circuit, giving 175km of pistes to cover. Most of it caters for intermediates and, with the aid of improved lifts, the whole domain is easily accessible. Canazei itself is quite large, but maintains its charm and traditional appeal. The local skiing is easy, but all the slopes rely on one lift from the village and this can create queues. There is one run back down, but that can often be closed due to a lack of snow. The village itself has decent accommodation (hotels and chalets), a good range of shops, bars, clubs and restaurants - après-ski can be lively. One slight failing of the smaller Italian resorts is a lack of foreign language spoken in ski schools and Canazei is no exception. The childcare available is also fairly minimal.
Overall, Canazei is a less well-known resort that offers good lower ability skiing on the Sella Ronda and plenty to do off the slopes. Verona has the nearest airport, two and a half hours away.