Hotel Val Thorens, Val Thorens
Hotel Val Thorens
Ideally located in the centre of the resort, with the benefit of ski in - ski out convenience!
- Half Board
- Ski-In / Ski-Out
- 200m to Resort Centre
- Nearest lifts and ski school meeting place are only 100m away
- Excellent service and a warm welcome
- Central lounge and piano bar
We are delighted to welcome the Hotel Le Val Thorens to our collection. An excellent hotel for both facilities and service, getting to the lifts couldn’t be easier, just clip in and ski! There are two restaurants on site, “Le Val Thorens” and the Savoyard “La Fondue” plus a fabulous spa and swimming pool to relax those muscles after a day skiing the phenomenal Three Valleys.
Fabulous ski-in/ski-out hotel, 2 minutes’ ski to the lift/ski school or 10 minutes’ walk
There are various rooms available facing either the village or the piste. Rooms are decorated in a modern style yet still encompassing a "mountain" spirit with soft furnishings and wood used to decorate.
All Comfort rooms are 24m2 and have a balcony, a bathroom with a bath and shower head attachment, hair dryer and welcoming gifts, a flat screen television, a safe and Wi-FI.
- Comfort Village a Village view rooms sleep 1-2 in twin or double beds.
- Comfort Piste view rooms sleep 2, double or twin with a view of the piste fro; the balcony.
- Superior Family Piste view rooms (H4) sleep 2 adults (twin or double) and 1 child (up to 12 years) in a single sofa bed. These rooms are larger.
- Swimming pool, sauna and steam room. Massages available (pay locally).
- Kids corner
- Lounge/bar with open fireplace, sunny terrace
- Ski room
- Parking (€140 per week)
- The hotel’s two restaurants offer two dining experiences and two different atmospheres. La Fondue serves traditional specialties from Savoy, while Le Val Thorens brasserie invites guests to savour a market-fresh menu that varies with the seasons.
- Breakfast service:Buffet
- Dinner service:4 courses with choice
Special dietary available (gluten free, vegans, vegetarians, diabetics).
About Val Thorens
Val Thorens skiing
At 2300m, Val Thorens is the highest ski resort in Europe, meaning the resort has a great snow record. Put simply, if there's no snow in Val Thorens then there's no snow anywhere! Forming part of the 600km Three Valleys ski domain, Val Thorens' extended skiing is excellent, with intermediates being particularly spoilt for choice. Advanced skiers also have plenty to play on with big moguls and access to the Maurienne Valley for off-piste adventures. In addition there's an excellent Snowpark to keep freestylers busy. Beginners too can enjoy Val Thorens with several gentle greens and easy blues scattered around the resort. There is no better all-around ski area anywhere in Europe, possibly the World.
Val Thorens ski resort
As the resort is traffic-free and purpose-built, most accommodation options offer ski-in-ski-out accessibility. As well as being Europe's highest resort and part of the biggest linked ski area, Val Thorens has gained a reputation in recent years as a lively apres ski destination. The arrival of the raucous Folie Douce and the slightly more chilled Bar 360 mean that your apres ski party begins on the slopes in mid-afternoon. Back in resort you've got a choice of several bustling pubs, including Europe's highest in the Frog and Roastbeef. If you're still thirsty for more then the Alps' biggest underground nightclub, Malaysia, stays open almost until first lifts in the morning!
It's not all partying though. Val Thorens has developed many facilties over the years, including an indoor leisure centre with pool, extensive shopping, ice-driving, the list goes on!
Choice of Restaurants
Easy Slope Access
Good For Non-Skiers
Good For Snowboarding
Good for Apres Ski
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Ski In Ski Out
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email