Good 3* hotel, close to the slopes with popular sun terrace. Full board with unlimited wine and local food! Great for families with the large children's playground.
- Full Board
- Ski-In / Ski-Out
- Close to the slopes, just 2 minutes’ walk to the nearest lift
- Great views of the slopes from the dining room
- Regular live music in the hotel bar
TH Pila is in a great location for skiing – you’ll have the mountains on your doorstep and you can dine in the hotel’s restaurant with views looking out to the mountains of Valle d’Aosta. There is a great choice of room types, all stylishly decorated, so ideal for families. Guests are welcome to use the wellness facilities or grab a drink in the hotel's buzzing bar and enjoy the live music each evening.
- ski-in, ski-out
- 2 minutes’ walk to the nearest ski lift
- 8 minutes’ walk to the resort centre
- 8 minutes’ walk to the nearest supermarket
- 1 minute walk to the ski school
All rooms are non-smoking and have a flatscreen TV, hairdryer, safe and minibar.
Twin room - sleeps 1-2: twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 2-3: twin beds, extra bed, private shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 2-4: twin beds, bunk beds, private shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €42 per week, payable locally. This also includes a highchair and use of the baby room, which has an oven, fridge, microwave, milk and baby food
- hotel bar/ lounge/ bar with fireplace
- sun terrace
- après bar
- regular live music
- free WiFi in public areas
- Indoor swimming pool and sauna
- extra charge for treatments
- kids’ play area
- reading room
- table tennis
- Extra charge for ski room, lockers and heated boot rack
- hot and cold buffet breakfast with local specialities
- 3-course hot and cold buffet lunch
- 4-course hot and cold buffet dinner unlimited house wine, water and soft drinks included with meals.
separate restaurant for children with supervision
Pila has two centres – one is the old town of Aosta, which is gondola-linked, but 18km away. The other is Pila itself - a modern resort, sat right next to the slopes. Aosta has plenty for the non-skier to do, including shops, cafés and historic sites. Pila is mainly for those whose emphasis is on skiing, with limited après-ski and nightlife. Aosta is a cheaper place to stay in, but you can't ski to your door, whereas you can in Pila itself.
In terms of the slopes, there are 70km locally with a good snow record and access to the near 800km offered by the entire Aosta Valley. Pila favours beginners, intermediates and especially families. This is a very Italian resort, so other languages aren't spoken a great deal at the ski school. Better skiers don't have too many challenges either, although there is heli-skiing on offer. Boarders will like Pila, with its half-pipe and jumps. The people are very friendly, the lift system is excellent and the scenery is awesome, with Mont Blanc in the distance. Overall, you'll have a choice of where to stay, with each location having its pluses and minuses. We recommend staying in Pila, but if you want a day off the slopes, take the gondola down for lots of non-skiing activities. If you have a car, Courmayeur, La Thuile and Cervinia are relatively close by for more varied skiing.
Choice of Restaurants
Easy Slope Access
Good For Non-Skiers
Ski In Ski Out
Torch Light Descents
Hotel Th Pila
• Frazione Pila, 76, 11020 Gressan AO, Italy
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email