Quality 4* hotel in an enviable location in this ever popular resort!
- Half Board
- 50m to slopes
- In Resort Centre
- The vibrant Heaven Pub, situated in the basement
- excellent for children!
- wellness center
- Free Wi-FI
The Sport Hotel Vittoria is located in the heart of the resort just minutes away from resort amenities and ski lifts. It offers a good standard of accommodation. The vibrant Heaven Pub, situated in the basement, and the quieter Vittoria Bar on the ground floor, are ideal for enjoying a few beers in the evening. the atmosphere is friendly and the welness centre is perfect to share experiences and relax after a day on the pistes. The rooms are decorated with wood and are spacious and luminous.
- excellent location in resort centre
- opposite Valena chairlift and nursery slopes
- 1-minute walk to ski school meeting place
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Cots are available (€15/night).
Comfort Twin Room - sleeps 2-2: Twin beds, single sofa bed when booked for 3 private shower and WC.
Comfort Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for four people, private shower and WC.
- family-friendly, lounge- bar-café- pub
- free WiFi
- spa centre with small fitness room, sauna, roman bath, kneipp and revitalising shower and steam room (open daily 1.30-7pm, over 16's only)- extra charge for hot tub.
- Indoor swimming pool (caps must be worn).
- indoor pool (caps must be worn)
- TV room- games room with billiards table.
- children's playroom
- hotel-run kids' club and children's playroom.
- evening animation for children
- separate smoking room
- 77 bedrooms
- buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet
- weekly speciality dinner
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
About Passo Tonale
Passo Tonale is one of Italy's highest resorts and is guaranteed good snow and a long season. It can get a bit nippy, though. The slopes are mainly suitable for beginners and lower intermediates – it's proven itself to be a magnet for young families and school trips. Passo Tonale isn't the prettiest of resorts, although the views are great. Prices are low, the ski school is excellent and there are few queues. There is also access to the Presena glacier for year-round skiing. Nightlife can be lively, but is generally low-key, while there isn't too much to do off the slopes during the day.
Overall, Passo Tonale is a good venue for learners looking for an inexpensive holiday and enough skiing to keep them busy for a week. More advanced skiers might be better off looking elsewhere, although it does close later than most. If you can't make it to the Alps before April, Passo Tonale may well be the best choice for you…
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Hotel Sport Vittoria
• via nazionale, 8, 38029 passo tonale TN, Italy
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email