Quality 4* hotel in an enviable location in this ever popular resort!
- Half Board
- The vibrant Heaven Pub, situated in the basement
- Beauty and massage treatments
- Small pool
- excellent location in resort centre
- opposite Valena chairlift and nursery slopes
- 1-minute walk to ski school meeting place
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin Rroom - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single bed or single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower and WC.
Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for four people, private shower and WC.
- Heaven pub
- free WiFi
- spa centre with small fitness room, whirlpool, sauna and steam room (open daily 1.30-7pm, over 16's only)
- extra charge for solarium and massage
- indoor pool (caps must be worn)
- TV room
- games room with billiards table
- children's playroom
- hotel-run kids' club
- evening animation for children
- separate smoking room
- 77 bedrooms
- buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet
- weekly speciality dinner
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
About Passo Tonale
Passo Tonale is one of Italy's highest resorts and is guaranteed good snow and a long season. It can get a bit nippy, though. The slopes are mainly suitable for beginners and lower intermediates – it's proven itself to be a magnet for young families and school trips. Passo Tonale isn't the prettiest of resorts, although the views are great. Prices are low, the ski school is excellent and there are few queues. There is also access to the Presena glacier for year-round skiing. Nightlife can be lively, but is generally low-key, while there isn't too much to do off the slopes during the day.
Overall, Passo Tonale is a good venue for learners looking for an inexpensive holiday and enough skiing to keep them busy for a week. More advanced skiers might be better off looking elsewhere, although it does close later than most. If you can't make it to the Alps before April, Passo Tonale may well be the best choice for you…