Popular hotel close to the resort centre and slopes
- Half Board
- In resort centre, just 5 minutes’ walk to the nearest lift
- On-site spa with relaxation baths, sauna, hot tub & steam room
- Wi-fi Available
The Sport Alpina is the ideal hotel just minutes from the slopes, where the Gaislachkogel and Giggijoch cable cars are a simple shuttle bus away or a 5-minute walk away. All rooms are decorated in traditional Alpine charm and feature good level of amenities. Guests are welcome to use the wellness facilities including relaxation baths, sauna, hot tubs and steam room - perfect at the end of the day!
- 5 minutes' walk to nearest lift
- in resort centre
- shuttle bus service from hotel
All rooms are non-smoking and have a hairdryer, satellite TV, a telephone and free WiFi.
Twin room (25m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Superior twin room (28m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head-to-head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- 300m² wellness centre with sauna, steam room, whirlpool, relaxation baths, water vitality shower, vitamin and tea bar and infrared brine cabin
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course dinner menu with a salad buffet and vegetarian option
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email