Hotel Silberhorn, Wengen
In a great location close to the lifts, the Silberhorn offers excellent Swiss service and has a loyal clientele
- Half Board
- 100m to slopes
- In Resort Centre
- Located right in the centre of resort
- Swiss speciality restaurant & Stubli
- Large sun terrace
- Free access to wellness area with saunas, steam room and whirlpool
Located in the heart of this traffic-free village, just opposite the mountain railway station, the Silberhorn is an ideal base to access the region’s ski area. Offering a good standard of accommodation, cuisine and spa facilities, it has been a favourite with our guests in recent years.
- Situated right in the centre of Wengen
- Opposite the little mountain railway to the Kleine Scheidegg ski area
- Only a minute’s walk (100m) to the Männlichen cable-car
All rooms have bath, cable TV, safe, hairdryer, tea/coffee-making facilities, bathrobe and minibar.
Standard north-facing twin -sleeps 2-4- bath, single or double sofa bed when booked for three or four. They have village views
Jungfrau View twin -sleeps 2-4- are south facing. These rooms have balconies enjoying views towards the Jungfrau.
Jungfrau View single room -sleeps 1- with bath also have south facing balconies.
- Wellness area, which has fantastic views of the mountains, has steambath, bio and Finnish sauna, kneipp and indoor and outdoor whirlpools (free)
- The spa is open to adults 18yrs + only, children under 18 may use the spa when accompanied by an adult until 5pm
- Massage treatments (pay locally)
- Cosy bar called "anonym" and with lounge with log fire
- Attractive dining room
- A la carte restaurant
- Boutiques and hairdresser
- Sound-proofed bar with music
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (free)
- Cots and linen provided free
- Early child meals available from 6pm
- High chairs in restaurant
- Food preparation available for babies
- Children's playroom (unsupervised)
- Children's menu
- Cots & linen
- Hotel family friendly
Hot and cold buffet breakfast with eggs and bacon
4 course evening meal with choice of main course
Dinner may occasionally be a buffet and a vegetarian option is available each night
Christmas/New Year gala dinners included
Free daily afternoon tea and biscuits
Welcome drink with manager
Rooms have tea/coffee-making facilities
Diabetics, gluten free, vegans and vegetarians available.
Many people go to Wengen simply for the atmosphere. It's sedate, stress- and traffic-free and 'old-school'. The village has excellent hotels that provide most of the dining, with some superb mountain eateries to boot. Nightlife is fairly restrained but non-skiers have plenty to occupy themselves with. In particular there is the option of the train, providing access to the valley below, to Murren, and to Interlaken. When the weather is fine, many people are happy just to sit out, enjoy the scenery and soak up the ambience of the place. It isn't just skiing in Wengen, you know.
Good For Non-Skiers
Torch Light Descents
• Wengiboden 1347, 3823 Wengen BE, Switzerland
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email