Family run hotel in a traditional style offering good accommodation for both couples & families!
- Half Board
- Excellent 1,000m² spa with indoor pool
- Just 3 minutes' walk to nearest chairlift & 5 minutes to the centre of Rauris
- Beautiful restaurant serving excellent cuisine
The Rauriserhof, owned and managed by Family Mayr, offers a relaxed and informal atmosphere. The hotel's rooms are comfortable and stylish and the hotel also boasts a wealth of facilities in their spa Oasis, including a large indoor pool with beautiful views of the surroundings. The Rauriserhof's spacious bar and lounge area is a great place to relax of an evening.
· 5 minutes' walk to village centre · 3 minutes' walk to Kreuzboden chairlift · ski bus stops in front of the hotel
All bedrooms have satellite TV, hairdryer,
safe, internet connection and are non-smoking. Cots are available to
hire, free of charge, upon request.
Small Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Triple Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds and extra folding bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 16 years): Austrian twin beds and extra double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Please note: Double sofa bed sleeps 1 adult or 2 children
· free WiFi · bar and large lounge · stunning restaurant · café · indoor swimming pool · superb 1,000m² spa area with saunas, steam room, infrared cabin, whirlpool and relaxation area · extra charge for massages and other beauty treatments · fitness room · weekly activity programme · extra charge for indoor tennis · children's playroom · 76 bedrooms · lift to all floors
· hot and cold breakfast buffet with live cooking station · afternoon snacks available daily between 2pm and 5pm · 6-course evening meals with choice of 3 main courses and daily salad buffet · weekly themed buffet dinners · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email