Thoroughly deserving of its 5 star status, the Hotel Pashmina will not disappoint as there's something for everyone!
- Half Board
- South facing terrace
- Luxurious, modern hotel
- Perfect ski in/ski out location
- Indoor pool, sauna & Jacuzzis
· ski-in, ski-out · resort centre location · 2 minutes' ski to ski school meet point
All suites include multimedia satellite TV,
phone, docking station, safe and minibar. Cot hire is available for €21
per night, request at time of booking.
Twin or Double Room - sleeps 2: Twin or double bed, private shower, bath, WC and balcony.
Twin or Double Room - sleeps 3: Twin or double bed, extra single sofa bed, private shower, bath, WC and balcony.
· Le Base camp restaurant · Michlin-starred Les Explorateurs restaurant · bar/lounge with terrace · library lounge · pool · sauna · hammam · gym · indoor and outdoor jacuzzis · wellness by L'Occitane - massages and beauty treatments at a supplement · private heated ski lockers · parking spaces in the hotel with lift access (please book in advance; subject to availability) · luggage storage · laundry service · free WiFi · free shuttle to village and ski school
· 3-course traditional French alpine gourmet dining at le Base Camp
About Val Thorens
Val Thorens skiing
At 2300m, Val Thorens is the highest ski resort in Europe, meaning the resort has a great snow record. Put simply, if there's no snow in Val Thorens then there's no snow anywhere! Forming part of the 600km Three Valleys ski domain, Val Thorens' extended skiing is excellent, with intermediates being particularly spoilt for choice. Advanced skiers also have plenty to play on with big moguls and access to the Maurienne Valley for off-piste adventures. In addition there's an excellent Snowpark to keep freestylers busy. Beginners too can enjoy Val Thorens with several gentle greens and easy blues scattered around the resort. There is no better all-around ski area anywhere in Europe, possibly the World.
Val Thorens ski resort
As the resort is traffic-free and purpose-built, most accommodation options offer ski-in-ski-out accessibility. As well as being Europe's highest resort and part of the biggest linked ski area, Val Thorens has gained a reputation in recent years as a lively apres ski destination. The arrival of the raucous Folie Douce and the slightly more chilled Bar 360 mean that your apres ski party begins on the slopes in mid-afternoon. Back in resort you've got a choice of several bustling pubs, including Europe's highest in the Frog and Roastbeef. If you're still thirsty for more then the Alps' biggest underground nightclub, Malaysia, stays open almost until first lifts in the morning!
It's not all partying though. Val Thorens has developed many facilties over the years, including an indoor leisure centre with pool, extensive shopping, ice-driving, the list goes on!