- Bed and Breakfast
- Ski to door (conditions permitting)
- Wellness area with sauna and steam room
- Children's playroom
- 15 minutes walk to resort centre, ski bus stop outside.
- Ski to door (conditions permitting).
- Quiet location on the Schmittenstrasse overlooking Zell am See.
- Small hotel with warm colours and traditional decòr.
- Wellness area with sauna and steam room.
- Children's playroom.
· Skiing back to door · 15 minutes walk to resort centre · ski bus stop outside
For 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Superior quad rooms (maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children) are available at a supplement. Single rooms are also available on request at a supplement. All bedrooms have satellite TV, internet link and safe.
· Sauna and steam room · extra charge for whirlpool and solarium · extra charge for toboggan hire · children's playroom · 18 bedrooms · lift to all floors
· Hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of main course and salad buffet taken in the nearby Hotel Schmittenhof
Please NoteEvening meals are taken in the Hotel Schmittenhof 50m uphill walk
The hotel has no lift
About Zell am See
Zell am See skiing
Set by Lake Zell, Zell am See and its bus-linked neighbour Kaprun make up the 'Europa Sport' region, with a total of 130km of runs, 80 of which are at Zell. The setting is one of Zell's biggest selling points, with lovely views of the lake from the medieval town and the slopes above. The ski area caters well for beginners intermediates keen on improving technique in the mostly tree-lined pistes. Advanced skiers have the Kitzsteinhorn glacier located down the road at nearby Kaprun.
Zell am See ski resort
The lakeside town has loads of activities for those not on skis or a board, with lively nightlife, decent restaurants and a full range of accommodation. It is good to check where you are staying in relation to the lifts, as there is a short free bus to access the slopes. For skiing, it is also worth exploring some of the other terrain in the area, like Saalbach, Bad Gastein and Schladming. Overall, Zell is a lovely spot for a winter holiday, with or without skiing.
The beautiful setting gives Zell am See a unique atmosphere not found in many Austrian resorts, and really sets it apart. Despite the smaller ski area, Zell am See remains one of Austria's top 5 resorts, and deservedly so.