Fantastic slopeside location with the added benefit of a swimming pool and sauna - perfect at the end of a hard days skiing!
- Half Board
- Ski-In / Ski-Out
- In Resort Centre
- 50m from Chamole chairlift
- Ski back to your hotel
- Ideal central location
- Wellness area
The Lion Noir is one of Pila's oldest hotels and it enjoys an ideal location in the centre of resort with the added advantage of doorstep skiing. Recently renovated, the hotel boasts amazing views over the Aosta Valley with modern and spacious bedrooms. The bar area has retained the traditional rustic style charm of the region and offers guests a great place to relax and enjoy a drink after a day on the mountain. You can also enjoy the indoor swimming pool and the Turkish bath. Sauna is at extra charge.
- central location
- 50m from the Chamole chairlift
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and minibar.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Please note: Children under 12 years are not permitted in balcony rooms.
- spectacular views
- free ski lockers for each room
- sun terrace
- free indoor pool (4pm-7pm, swimming caps must be worn, towels are free)
- Free use of the Turkish bath and emotional shower- Extra charge for sauna and infrared sauna.
- table tennis
- table football
- lounge/bar with TV
- dining room
- free WiFi
- lift (to third floor)
- 36 bedrooms
- buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with a choice of menu, and salad and starter buffets
- New Year's Eve gala dinner included
- pre-packed breakfasts available for departure days
Please note: Swimming caps must be worn in the pool.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email