- Half Board
- 200m to slopes
- 300m from Diable Cable Car
- Comfortable & spacious rooms
- Indoor Swimming pool
- Daily delivery of English newspapers
The hotel is South facing with a large terrace giving amazing views over the glaciers of the Ecrins National Park.
• South Twin Room - Twin room - bathroom, separate toilet, balcony & plasma screen TV.
• Junior Suite - 4 pax - 2 adjoining bedrooms with either 4 single beds or 1 double bed and 2 singles, bathroom with separate toilet & balcony.
• Great North Triple Room - Room (22 m²) - 3 single beds (Italian style), bathroom and WC.
• North Double Room - Room with double bed, bathroom with toilet.
• South Duplex Suite - 4/5 pax - South facing lounge with 1 single bed, 1 pull out bed and 1 fold out bed with 2 single beds on mezzanine, bathroom, shower room, 2 WC & balcony.
• Facing the national park "Les Ecrins".
• Offers premium facilities such as steam room, indoor pool, sauna, fitness room, Jacuzzi and solarium.
• All rooms are spacious and comfortable suites - the majority are South facing with balconies and sun loungers.
• Each room has a bathroom, hair dryer, bathrobes, satellite television and a telephone.
• The "Balcon de l'Alpe" opens in the evenings and specialises in regional and traditional cuisine.
• Indoor/covered parking (at extra charge), outdoor parking free of charge.
• A lounge with piano bar and fireplace.
• Daily delivery of newspapers in English.
• Half Board included (buffet style breakfast and 5 course evening mea with winel).
About Les Deux Alpes
Les Deux Alpes skiing
Les Deux Alpes is a very popular resort with the Brits. It boasts the largest glacier in Europe (at 3568m)allowing for year round skiing. The biggest attraction for boarders and freestyle skiers, and those that like a bit of pro spotting, is the world class snowpark found at the Jandri mid-station during the winter, and up on the glacier during the summer. Beginners and intermediates are well catered for with some nice motorway pistes. Advanced skiers should head to the La Fee area for testing black runs and to nearby La Grave for some of the best off-piste around.
Anywhere with its own 200km ski area should be on the serious skier's to-do list.
Les Deux Alpes ski resort
The resort itself is quite large and spread out, it does have a very good range of shops and restaurants, plus varied and lively apres ski & nightlife. For non skiers, the hamlet of Venosc with its craft shops and cute eateries is walkable when there's not too much snow, or can be reached by cable car. Childcare is very good, so families are welcomed.
Overall, a lively resort and very popular with the young freestyle crowd and their followers, with La Grave and the glacier particular pluses and Grenoble Airport only 90 minutes away. A great resort if you're on a budget, but with some popular high end choices too. You're guaranteed a fun time in Deux Alpes!