If you like modern comfort, design, spa and wellness - all mixed together with traditional style and hospitality - then you should love the Impuls Hotel Tirol!
- Half Board
- 2 minutes walk to village centre
- 10 minutes walk to Schlossalm lift
- Fine dining with select wines from the cellar
- Wellness facilities
· ski bus stop outside · 2 minutes' walk to village centre · 10 minutes' walk to Schlossalm lift
All rooms have a hairdryer, flatscreen satellite TV, safe, free WiFi and bathrobes.
Twin Room- sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds and extra single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Type C Studio - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower or bath and WC. Some have a balcony.
Family deluxe quad rooms: These rooms sleep a maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children aged up to 12 years.
Single Room- sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi · heated ski and boot room · 76 bedrooms · lift to all floors
Wine, dine and unwind
· lounge with open fireplace · bar · wine cellar · non-smoking dining room
Spa, wellness and pools
· fantastic 1,400m² spa centre with indoor thermal pool, outdoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, sanarium, infrared sauna, steam room and relaxation room · extra charge for beauty treatments and massage
For the family
· children's playroom with toys
· excellent fitness room
· hot and cold buffet breakfast daily until 10.30am · daily afternoon snack buffet · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly speciality buffets · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
About Bad Hofgastein
Largest connected skiing area in this area. Downhill runs with over 1000m difference in altitude promise varied piste fun – perfectly connected with modern lifts and cable cars. Ideal for skiing pleasure! We would recommend the Judau lift in the skiing centre in the Angertal Valley for beginners. Especially popular: the Hohe Scharte Nord (north) (marked on the piste plan as downhill run number H 1) – and with a length of 8 km and a difference in altitude of 1,440m it is one of the longest downhill runs in the Eastern Alps.
Hofgastein is a spa town as well, but is prettier with more traditional buildings and a traffic-free centre. It is mainly a hotel resort and most of the better eateries are found in the 50 or so hotels. For non-skiers there are lots of activities including the baths, but as with Bad Gastein some may not warm to the subdued ambience. It is also important to check the location of your accommodation, as that found in the centre has quicker access to the gondola and the skiing. There isn't too much to choose between the 2 resorts, but Hofgastein might just shade it, as it's prettier and closer to the slopes.