Great central location and close to the slopes of Passo Tonale.
- Half Board
- Great central location
- 3 minutes walk to the nearest ski lift
- Cosy bar and lounge with tradtional wood-burning stove.
- Recently renovated and upgraded
- Central location
- Approx. 3 minutes walk to ski lifts
For 2 people on half board sharing a room with twin beds, private shower and WC. Single rooms are available at a supplement on request. All bedrooms have satellite TV, telephone, safe and hairdryer.
- Cosy bar/lounge with ceramic wood burning stove
- TV room
- 26 bedrooms
- free WiFi throughout hotel
- Buffet breakfast
- 3 course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
About Passo Tonale
Passo Tonale is one of Italy's highest resorts and is guaranteed good snow and a long season. It can get a bit nippy, though. The slopes are mainly suitable for beginners and lower intermediates – it's proven itself to be a magnet for young families and school trips. Passo Tonale isn't the prettiest of resorts, although the views are great. Prices are low, the ski school is excellent and there are few queues. There is also access to the Presena glacier for year-round skiing. Nightlife can be lively, but is generally low-key, while there isn't too much to do off the slopes during the day.
Overall, Passo Tonale is a good venue for learners looking for an inexpensive holiday and enough skiing to keep them busy for a week. More advanced skiers might be better off looking elsewhere, although it does close later than most. If you can't make it to the Alps before April, Passo Tonale may well be the best choice for you…