Popular 4* hotel in a great location with new 'Gran Ega Spa'
- Half Board
- Comfortable lounge & bar
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna & fitness room
- Wi-Fi Available
In the centre of San Cassiano, 5 minutes’ walk (500m) from the Piz Sorega gondola and ski school meeting point. The hotel provides a free shuttle bus service to the lifts from 8.30-11.30am and 2.30-5pm.
- All Austrian twin rooms have bath or shower, balcony, hairdryer, TV, safe, telephone, bathrobes and slippers.
- Larger south-facing ‘Comfort’ rooms and suites with one double bedroom with en suite bathroom, lounge area with double sofa bed, which can be separated by a sliding door, and a further bathroom are also available.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Gran Ega spa with large indoor pool, a selection of saunas, steam room relaxation area and fitness room
- Massages and treatments (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Fitness room
- Steam room
- Buffet breakfast
- Excellent 4 course evening meal with choice of menu including a salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
- Dinner service:
Buffet & waiter service
About San Cassiano
San Cassiano is a small, smart village in the Alta Badia ski area, with links onto the Sella Ronda circuit. Its clientele remains quite classy, with well-heeled Italian families the norm. It's a quiet venue with very little in the way of après-ski and nightlife. It's primarily a family resort, although children are not particularly well looked after, a fault shared by a number of Italian ski resorts. San Cassiano has a good sun record, while snow is usually good. It's good value compared to Swiss, Austrian and French resort, but the skiing is generally better for lower abilities. For tougher challenges, more advanced skiers may want to head for Arabba.
Overall, it's a quiet spot – great for accessing lots of good slopes, but, beyond the skiing, there isn't much to do in San Cassiano…