Excellent 4* hotel offering warm hospitality!
- Half Board
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna & hot tub
- Fitness room
- Wi-Fi Available
Located in the centre of Corvara and just 400m from the Boé gondola, The Col Alto is Corvara's leading hotel and offers 4 star amenities along with excellent service, Italian cooking and regional gastronomic specialities. The spa and wellness centre provides some of the best spa treatments and services in the resort. The hotel is known for its hospitality and family traditions, along with pleasant, spacious guest bedrooms and public areas.
Situated at the centre of Corvara 4 minutes’ walk (400m) from the main De Boé gondola linking Corvara to the Sella Ronda. Free shuttle service from and tot he lifts.
All rooms are tastefully decorated in subtle colours with bath or shower, telephone, safe, TV, radio, hairdryer and internet connection.
Twin Rooms-sleeps 2- 22m². They have a balcony, minibar, bath or shower.
Superior Twin Rooms- sleeps 2-4- are 30-36m², extra bed is a French sofa bed and have a shower.
Martagon Double Rooms-sleeps 2-4- extra bed is a French sofa bed. They're between 30-36m² and have a seating area, bath and a shower. These rooms are in the hotel's second building and cannot be adjacent to any other room types.
Sassongher Suites- sleeps 2-4- are 45m² so have loads of space. extra bed is a double sofa bed and have views of the Sassongher mountain. They also have a lounge/seating area, bath and shower.
Double Rooms for single use are 22m² and have a shower.
- New lounge with log fireplace
- Iceberg lounge
- Spa and wellness centre including indoor pool, sea-salt water whirlpool, steam room, Finnish sauna, ice fountain, hydromassage foot, bath Kneipp trail, heated relaxation beds, water beds and gym (Free)
- Traditional and ayurvedic massages, aromatic herb bath, salt inhalation bath, beauty treatments and solarium (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- Heated boot room
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and 4 course evening meal with choices.
- All supported by a well-stocked wine cellar featuring prized regional wines.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
- Gluten free, vegans and vegetarians available
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email