Hotel Bruxelles, Soldeu - El Tarter
Ideally located with a good reputation for food
- Half Board
- Bar & Sun Terrace
- Excellent central location
- Only 2 minutes' walk to the resort gondola
The attractive Hotel Bruxelles is a popular choice for guests in resort, offering a superb location and excellent value for money. With a fab little bar adorned in traditional wooden décor and truly wonderful food (thanks to the excellent resident chef), the Hotel Bruxelles is a small but very charming find.
- Nearest lift: 200m to Soldeu Gondola, 350m to TSD6 chairlift
- Tuition meeting point: 200m (top of the gondola)
- Resort centre: You're in the centre
- Equipment Hire Shop: 200m (by the gondola)
RoomsThe hotel only has 19 rooms so the atmosphere has a real family feel. The rooms are simple, perfectly comfortable with a great choice including twin or double, triple and family rooms with four single beds. Mountain view rooms are also available on request, so be sure to ask.
- International menus in the restaurant
- Sun terrace
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel (costs €2 per day)
- Free ski/board equipment storage in the gondola station
The Hotel Bruxelles serves a continental breakfast each morning to get you ready for the day. In the evening, you'll sit down to a three-course waiter-served set-menu dinner with a range of international dishes on offer throughout the week. It's perfect for refuelling after a day carving up the slopes!
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email