Quality hotel with high levels of service & hospitality! Great wellness area and service. Huge rooms and well-equipped!
- Half Board
- 200m to slopes
- 300m to shops
- Amazing wellness area!
- Panoramic sun terrace
- Comfortable lounge & bar
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
Hotel Bellevue is the sister hotel of the interconnected Austria and they share the extensive public facilities. The hotel prides itself on its high standards of service and cuisine.The hotel perfectly combines homely Austrian hospitalities with attractive modern facilities. All rooms have been recently renovated and the wellness area with an outdoor swimming pool, indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam, relaxation room and jacuzzi is the perfect place to relax.
- In an elevated position with superb views
- Few meters from the slopes and a short walk from the village centre
The hotel has 48 rooms, 6 floors and a lift.
All rooms are renovated and have a safe, flat screen TV, radio, Wi-Fi, hairdryer, a shower and WC.
- Type B1: 18m² room sleeps 2. Austrian twin beds, shower and WC.
- Type B3: 45m² room sleep 2- 4. The room has a bath or a shower, a separate WC, a large south-facing balcony. There is an Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed.
- Type B4: 45m² studios sleep 2-4. Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, bath or shower, lounge area and a large south-facing balcony
- Type B5: 48m² appartement: two-room suites sleep 2-5. Separate bedroom with Austrian twin beds, lounge area with double and single sofa beds, bath with separate WC
and balcony. Ideal for families of 2-5
- Single rooms have shower
- Austrian twin beds are one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated
- Comfortable lounge and bar
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Panoramic sun terrace
- Shared facilities of the interconnected Hotel Austria
Wi-Fi internet access Free
The hotel is also family friendly as there is a kindergarten, play room and games room.
The wellness area is totally renovated and has lot of facilities:
Indoor swimming pool
Heated outdoor swimming pool with beautiful views on the mountains
Relaxation areas with waterbeds to offer you a unique relaxation experience.
A bio sauna (temperature is 45-60°C)
A brine steam bath (high air humidity of 95% and a temperature of 50°C).
Massages and body treatments are also available.
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 main course choices plus salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner, farmers' buffet, starter or dessert buffets
- Special Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Smart casual wear required at meal times
Gluten free, vegetarian and vegans dietary available on request.
Obergurgl is great for beginners and intermediates, which, along with good ski schools, makes for an excellent family ski holiday destination. One of the highest resorts in Austria at 1930m, Obergurgl has an excellent snow record and long season. Linked to Hochgurgl, there are over 100km of runs to enjoy. For more advanced skiers and boarders, there is often some nice off-piste to get that adrenalin pumping, although not much else…
Obergurgl ski resort
The resort itself is pleasing to the eye and offers a sense of alpine charm. Off snow activities are a little sparse, although après ski is jovial without being too hectic. Hotels are generally of a high standard, though there is a lack of independent restaurants (they are pretty much all part of the hotels).