A charming, cosy hotel right on the high street. For a genuine Alpine atmosphere, look no further!
- Half Board
- 100m to slopes
- In Resort Centre
- Located on the main street in Saalbach's historic centre
- Pool, Sauna & Wellness Area
- Top quality cuisine
Centrally located on Saalbach's high street, just a 5 minute walk from three ski lifts and the slopes, this small hotel has cosy, exquisite interiors, wonderful personal service‚ a welcoming spa area and a special focus on cuisine. No wonder it receives fantastic feedback from our guests.
- Located in centre of resort in pedestrianised zone
- 100 metres to ski lifts and ski school meeting point
The 35 rooms are cosy with wood furnishings, dressed windows and white bed linen. All bedrooms have a cable TV, Wi-FI, safe, hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities.
Standard Austrian Twin Room -sleeps 2- 20m² and have a bath or shower and seating area.
Superior Austrian Twin Room -sleeps 2-4- 25m² ,extra bed and double sofa bed suitable for children only.
Standard Single Room- sleeps 1-2- 18m² and suitable for one adult or an adult sharing with a child (extra single bed)
- Wellness area 'Walulisowellness world' with Phönix-Bad indoor pool with massage jets, Kneipp pool, various saunas (Bio-light sauna, steam grotto, waterfall shower and infrared cabin), fitness room, relaxation room with loungers with views of the Bernkogel mountain (open 8:00am to 10:00pm).
- Ski cellar with heated ski boot warmer
- Ski lockers for each room
Hot and Cold buffet breakfast.
Five course evening meals.
Weekly gala dinner, farmers buffet and fondue evening.
Christmas gala dinner with six course evening meal.
New year gala dinner with six course evening meal and fireworks party.
Saalbach-Hinterglemm has top après-ski and nightlife, although it can get rather rowdy with hordes of young Dutch, Brits, Scandinavians and Germans flooding the villages' bars and clubs. Saalbach and Hinterglemm are 4km apart, with the former being the more attractive and traditional, as well as being traffic-free. Both offer slope-side accommodation, while the cuisine tends to be largely local. Mountain restaurants are varied and enjoyable and, because there is plenty of sun, they tend to attract the 'tan merchants' en masse. As for other things to do besides skiing, there are usually weekly competitions and ski/boarding demonstrations to watch, but beyond that not much. Unless you like bars and clubs…
Overall, Saalbach-Hinterglemm is a top Austrian destination that has good skiing, a traditional village and fun après-ski.
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Non-Skiers
Good For Snowboarding
Good for Apres Ski
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Ski In Ski Out
• Oberdorf 232, 5753 Saalbach, Austria
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email