Fantastic Ski in/Ski out location with amazing Spa facilities!
- Half Board
- Large terrace
- Indoor/outdoor pools
- Sauna & steam room
- Free WiFi
- Opposite the Plein Sud chairlift at the bottom of the resort
- 3 minutes' walk from the centre of the village
- Free hotel shuttle bus to the resort centre stops outside the hotel
The modern and sumptuous twin/double bedrooms (please specify preference on booking) sleep up to 3 and feature luxurious bathrooms with bath, separate shower, lounge area, Mac computer linked to the TV, providing UK channels and a large choice of movies, ipod socket, safe, hairdryer and minibar (pay locally).
- Classic rooms (A2) can sleep up to 3 and are North facing.
- Club rooms (B4) can also sleep up to 3 and are South facing*.
- Large Deluxe suites (C3) sleep up to 4 with twin/double beds and a sofa bed which are ideal for families.
- Duplex suites (D4) can accommodate up to 4, with a double/twin bed and bathroom on the upper level with bathroom and 2 single sofa beds with shower on the lower level.
*South facing rooms may be South East or South West facing.
- Lounge/bar area
- Indoor/outdoor swimming pool
- 1000m² spa offering massages and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Sauna, hammam, jacuzzi & fitness room
- Large terrace
- 3 restaurants
- Babysitting (pay locally)
- Garage (€20 per day)
- Swimming pool (outdoor)
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Steam room
- Fitness room
- Buffet breakfast with hot and cold options
- Delicious evening buffet in Restaurant 2003, with chefs cooking the food in front of guests.
- Choice of dining in the fabulous La Laiterie or the Enfants Terribles at a supplement.
About Val Thorens
Val Thorens skiing
At 2300m, Val Thorens is the highest ski resort in Europe, meaning the resort has a great snow record. Put simply, if there's no snow in Val Thorens then there's no snow anywhere! Forming part of the 600km Three Valleys ski domain, Val Thorens' extended skiing is excellent, with intermediates being particularly spoilt for choice. Advanced skiers also have plenty to play on with big moguls and access to the Maurienne Valley for off-piste adventures. In addition there's an excellent Snowpark to keep freestylers busy. Beginners too can enjoy Val Thorens with several gentle greens and easy blues scattered around the resort. There is no better all-around ski area anywhere in Europe, possibly the World.
Val Thorens ski resort
As the resort is traffic-free and purpose-built, most accommodation options offer ski-in-ski-out accessibility. As well as being Europe's highest resort and part of the biggest linked ski area, Val Thorens has gained a reputation in recent years as a lively apres ski destination. The arrival of the raucous Folie Douce and the slightly more chilled Bar 360 mean that your apres ski party begins on the slopes in mid-afternoon. Back in resort you've got a choice of several bustling pubs, including Europe's highest in the Frog and Roastbeef. If you're still thirsty for more then the Alps' biggest underground nightclub, Malaysia, stays open almost until first lifts in the morning!
It's not all partying though. Val Thorens has developed many facilties over the years, including an indoor leisure centre with pool, extensive shopping, ice-driving, the list goes on!