Hotel Alpenparks, Saalbach
Stylish apartments, offered on a half-board basis if required, with popular sun terrace
- Half Board
- Overlooking Saalbach, just a 1-minute walk to the nearest lift
- One buffet & one a la carte restaurant to choose from
- Ski & Boot Room
- Wi-fi Available
Alpenparks Hotel is in the ideal location, ight on the slopes and only a short walk into the centre of Saalbach too. The rooms are well designed, spacious and fitted with everything you’ll need. There’s both a buffet and an a la carte restaurant available at the Alpenparks, so you’ll have loads of choice for dinner.
- 8 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- less than a minute's walk to Kohlmaislift and Turmlift
- 8 minutes' walk to ski school
- less than a minute's walk to nursery slopes
- 8 minutes' walk to nearest supermarket
All rooms have free WiFi, a telephone and are non-smoking with a safe and hairdryer. Bathrobes and slippers are available on request.
Twin rooms (15m2) - sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Junior suite (46m2) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony or terrace.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head-to-head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Cots are available to hire for €16 per stay, and are payable locally.
- sun terrace
- free WiFi
- ski room
- ski lockers
- heated boot rack
- laundry facilities
- lift to all floors
- charging station for electric cars
- 2 onsite restaurants
- hot and cold breakfast buffet
- 3-course dinner with salad buffet
- early meals available for children on request
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email