Close to the slopes & bars/restaurants with great views & outdoor hot tub!
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 14 - 15
- Real Log Fire
- Fully En-suite
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Wi-fi Available
Chalet Ammonite is a new chalet in La Plagne 1800 and is ideally located close to both the slopes and resort facilities. It boasts 8 en-suite bedrooms, sleeping up to 15 people, and all are stylishly furnished. There is a comfortable, large lounge area with open fireplace and spectacular views from the balcony overlooking the Tarentaise valley.
The chalet is in a great position situated on a very peaceful track and is a short 5 minute walk to the slopes. It is very close to the bars and restaurants of Plagne 1800 and the free shuttle bus stop that takes you up to La Plagne Centre.
- Bedroom 1 Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail with a balcony overlooking the valley
- Bedroom 2 Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail with a balcony overlooking the valley
- Bedroom 3 Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail with a balcony overlooking the valley
- Bedroom 4 Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail
- Entrance hall with boot warmers
- Lounge with a fireplace, comfortable sofas and a balcony overlooking the Tarentaise Valley
- Kitchen/ Dining room with seating for 15 guests and a balcony overlooking the Tarentaise Valley
- Separate toilet for use by guests when dining/in the lounge
- Bedroom 5 - Single with en-suite shower and toilet
- Bedroom 6 - Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail with views overlooking the Tarentaise valley
- Bedroom 7 - Twin with en-suite bath and overhead shower, toilet and heated towel rail with views overlooking the Tarentaise valley
- Bedroom 8 - Twin with en-suite overhead shower, toilet and heated towel rail with views overlooking the Tarentaise valley
- Heated boot warmers with ski lockers
- A welcome drink of Prosecco with canapés on arrival
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Mid-week clean
- Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
- Dedicated and helpful service from the resort rep
- Concierge service
- Log fire
- Free wi-fi
- Internet enabled Television with Firestick
Breakfast - make your selection from porridge and eggs cooked to order, French bread, preserves, flaky croissants, yoghurt, muesli, cereals and each day a differing cooked option which includes sausages and bacon, fluffy pancakes, scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, all served alongside fruit juice and freshly brewed coffee or specially imported Yorkshire tea.
Afternoon Tea - freshly baked cake along with tea and coffee
Dinner - delicious, freshly prepared three course candlelit dinner. The evening meals are friendly and sociable so you can take your time and enjoy the food in a dinner party atmosphere. For the duration of the meal enjoy a choice of handpicked wines supplied by the wine merchant Le Verre Gourmand before finishing off the evening with freshly brewed coffee and tea.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 days and a continental breakfast will be left out on one morning.
Good for Groups
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email