Ideally placed in the centre of Sestriere village overlooking the piste and offering door step skiing with easy access to the Milky Way's 400kms of ski area!
- Half Board
- Ski-In / Ski-Out
- In Resort Centre
- Ski-out hotel, just 1 minute from the lifts.
- Central location
- Friendly Italian hospitality, ideal for families and groups
- Bar/pub with giant flatscreen TV and pool table
- ski-in (conditions permitting)
- at the foot of the slopes
- central location
- less than 1 minute's walk to nearest ski lift and nursery slopes
- a short ski or 10-minute walk to ski school meeting point
All rooms have a satellite TV, hairdryer, safety deposit box and telephone.
Twin Room - sleeps 1-2: Twin beds, private shower and WC. Cots are available for this room.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony. Cots are available for this room.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, two extra single beds when booked for three or four, private shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 1-3: Twin beds, single bed, private shower and WC.
Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Please note: Rooms are automatically made up as twin beds. Double beds (twin beds made up as a double) need to be requested at the time of booking.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, for use in selected rooms. Request at time of booking.
- quiet bar/lounge with panoramic mountain views
- lively après pub with giant projector screen and Sky TV
- pool table
- free WiFi throughout
- large restaurant
- 70 bedrooms
- buffet breakfast
- 4-course buffet evening meals with wine, water and soft drinks included
- afternoon tea and coffee (4.30-5.30pm)
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Close To Slopes
Ski In Ski Out
Certainly the highest and probably the best resort in the Milky Way, Sestriere was the first purpose-built village in the Italian Alps. At 2,035m, it is the highest town in Italy. The 1997 World Championships were here and Sestriere featured heavily at the 2006 Turin Olympic Games. Because it's at high altitude, there is top-class snow, supported by widespread snowmaking. All levels of skier should find something to sink their teeth into. There is steep terrain and off-piste for advanced skiers, great scope for intermediates and good facilities for beginners. This is all supported by a continually improving lift system, which only gets overloaded at weekends and on major holidays.
Although purpose built, Sestriere is surrounded by stunning scenery and has everything you need. Plenty for non-skiers to do, a good range of restaurants, mainly hotel-based accommodation and up-tempo nightlife at the weekends, which caters to the Italian brigades up from Turin and Milan.
Sestriere is a surprisingly good value resort. It's also an excellent base for exploring the Milky Way, with its own all-ability pistes to satisfy everyone. Ignoring the less-than-heavenly architecture, this is one of the best Italian resorts.
Choice of Restaurants
Easy Slope Access
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Torch Light Descents
Hotel Du Col
• Via Pinerolo, 12, 10058 Sestriere TO, Italy
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email