Close to the resort centre & Secenda gondola
- Half Board
- 200m to slopes
- 150m to Resort Centre
- Bar & lounge
- Access to swimming pool and spa area
- Free Wi-FI
A warm welcome awaits you from the Schieder family at this attractive Tyrolean hotel. Popular with both British and Italian visitors you will find a relaxed, informal atmosphere supported by attentive and friendly staff. Siturated in the heart of Ortisei, The Dolomiti Madonna is only 250m from the moving stairway that leads to the Seceda gondola. Facilities include bar and lounge, dining room, access to public swimming pool and whirlpool 150m away.
- In the centre of Ortisei, just 3 minutes’ walk (250m) to the moving stairway that connects to the Seceda gondola.
- Ski bus stops just outside the Hotel.
All rooms have bath or shower, balcony, hairdryer, TV, safe and telephone.
Twin Rooms- sleeps 2-4- extra beds are twin beds. Inter-connecting rooms can be requested, please call to book
Family suites for 4 people consist of two double rooms each with own private bathroom.
- Bar and lounge/ restaurant
- Access to public swimming pool and spa (whirlpool, steam room & indoor pool included) 150m away (free)
- Wi-Fi (FREE)
- Heated boot room
- Free weekly bus ticket for the Val & South Tyrol
- Buffet breakfast
- Good 4 course evening meal with choice, salad and dessert buffets
- Weekly Tyrolean gala dinner
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
The picturesque old town of Ortisei (1236m) is the principal community and cultural centre of Selva/Val Gardena, of one Italy's most prominent ski areas. It has its own small ski area and is linked with Selva and the famous Sella Ronda circuit, by a free 'ski-express' bus service. The Sella Ronda – a day's outing along a 50km ski circuit through dozens of villages and hamlets and four regions – is itself part of a vast region accessed with the Dolomiti Superski pass, covering an astonishing 1200km of pistes and served by 460 ski lifts. Apart from its outstanding scenery, skiing and local cuisine, Val Gardena is world famous for its wood carving.
Choice of Restaurants
Easy Slope Access
Good For Non-Skiers
Good For Snowboarding
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Hotel Dolomiti Madonna
• Strada Rezia, 267, 39046 Ortisei BZ, Italy
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email