A luxurious retreat in the delightful resort of Campitello with excellent reviews.
- Half Board
- 1000m to slopes
- 300m to Resort Centre
- 3 minutes walk to resort centre
- 3 minutes to Col Rodella cable car for access to the Sella Ronda
- Lounge, bar, piano bar & entertainment programme
The Rubino Executive boasts an impressive range of leisure facilities alongside its exceptionally high standard of accommodation and helpful English-speaking staff. The rooms are traditionally decorated, with plush soft furnishings and spacious bathrooms – everything you need for a comfortable stay.
· 3 minutes walk to resort centre and Col Rodella cable car giving you direct access to the Sella Ronda · 1 minute walk to ski bus stop to Canazei
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, safe and minibar.
Twin Room - sleeps 1-4: Twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four people, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 1-4: Twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four people, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €8 per night, payable locally.
· indoor pool (3-7pm, 7 days a week) · wellness centre with whirlpool, sauna, steam room and fitness centre (at extra charge) · extra charge for beauty and massage centre at the Hotel Soreghes (next door) · lounge · bar · weekly piano music · satellite TV room · entertainment programme in either the Rubino Executive or nearby Hotel Soreghes or Park Diamant hotels · extra charge for supervised kids' mini-club either in the hotel or at one of the sister hotels nearby · 35 bedrooms
· welcome drinks · buffet breakfast · free afternoon cake (4-5pm) · 4-course waiter-service evening meal with a choice of menu and daily salad buffet · weekly gala dinner · Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
About Campitello di Fassa
Campitello is on the Sella Ronda circuit, providing 175km of pistes to cover. Most of this caters for intermediates and, with the aid of improved lifts, the whole domain is easily accessible. Campitello is linked to Canazei (two kilometres away), but is much quieter than its neighbour. It is a traditional, unspoilt village, with great restaurants and food, but a lack of foreign language-speaking instructors can make ski school a bit of a challenge. One visitor described the skiing as fairly uniform, with 'not much variety in grade - all red runs which put beginners, intermediates and experts on the same pistes'. The skiing doesn't reach down to the village and you'll have to get a lift up. And, as with most Italian resorts, childcare is pretty minimal.
Overall, Campitello di Fassa is a good value, small village from which to take advantage of the Sella Ronda circuit. It's great for lower abilities, with an attractive traditional South Tyrolean ambience.
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Snowboarding
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Hotel Rubino Executive
• Strèda sot Ciapiaa, 3, 38031 Campitello di Fassa TN, Italy
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email