Amazing mountain-side location for this boutique hotel
- Bed and Breakfast
- Ski-In / Ski-Out
- Stunning terrace restaurant
- Situated at 2000m at the top of Les Menuires
- The 17 bedrooms are all tastefully and comfortably decorated in a modern mountain style.
- The twin/double rooms (A2 - specify your preference at time of booking) have a bath and can be taken for sole occupancy (with a supplement).
- Triple rooms (B3) are similar, with a mountain view.
- Superior rooms (C2) are also available, as are family quad rooms(D4), with twin/double bed and bunk beds
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
- Bar with fireplace and billiards table
- Ski lockers and boot warmers
- Outdoor parking
- Car parking - outdoor
- Bed & breakfast (with option to add evening meals)
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Three course evening meals are served as an optional extra, with fondue and charcuterie on a Tuesday and tartiflette with salad on a Friday
- Breakfast service: Buffet
- Dinner service: Waiter
- Half Board
Close To Slopes
Ski In Ski Out
About Les Ménuires
Beginners are very well catered for and the resort is certainly amongst the cheapest in the pricey Trois Vallées. The skiing is great for all abilities, with particular mention going to La Masse, which offers advanced skiers some excellent blacks and off-piste and very rarely get crowded, unlike some corners of the Three Valleys. The resort itself is functional, no-frills French. There are some good restaurants and bars in the resort and on the slopes, but the skiing is the real reason to be here. With Méribel and the rest of the Trois Vallées on your doorstep, the variety of slopes available is superb. Access isn't bad with the TGV stop at Moutiers only 27km away and Chambéry airport a 90-minute journey.
Overall, Les Menuires provides a great range of skiing both around the resort itself and on neighbouring slopes. And for ten years, to suit this overwhelming landscape, Les Menuires has developed a high-standing accommodation programme over the past few years, with traditional chalets out of wood and stone.
Choice of Restaurants
Easy Slope Access
Good For Snowboarding
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Ski In Ski Out
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email