Superb value option with the Three Valleys on your doorstep. If you want the best skiing on a tight budget then this place ticks all the boxes!
- Half Board
- Ski-In / Ski-Out
- 500m to Resort Centre
- Large sun terrace, offering wonderful views
- Bar with open fire
- Entertainment for all the family
· ski virtually to the doorstep (depending on conditions) · short bus ride to ski school meeting point · 2 minutes' walk to slopes and ski lift
All rooms have a TV, telephone, safe and mini-fridge.
Twin room (14m²) - sleeps 1-2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
Triple room (17m²)- sleeps 1-3 (max 2 adults): Double bed, single bed (only suitable for a child up to 11 years), private shower and WC.
Two bedroom family room (17m²)- sleeps 3-5 (max 2 adults): Twin beds or double, private shower and WC.
· large bar with open fire · sun terrace · WiFi in rooms and throughout hotel (additional cost) · ski room with lockers · 2 restaurants · Hotel-run kids' club · daily entertainment programme and animation theatre · extra charge for baby club for ages 3 months-2 years · 202 bedrooms
· continental buffet breakfast · buffet lunch and evening meals · wine is included with the lunch and evening meals · full board is available at a supplement · Christmas Eve and New Year’s gala dinners are included in the price of the holiday · dinner can be exchanged for lunch on request
Childcare is based within the hotel, catering for children from 6 months to 17 years in age appropriate groups.
All staff are UK-qualified, English-speaking and first-aid trained. In addition they have had DBS and reference checks and adhere to maintaining the correct adult to child ratios.
Close To Slopes
About Les Ménuires
Beginners are very well catered for and the resort is certainly amongst the cheapest in the pricey Trois Vallées. The skiing is great for all abilities, with particular mention going to La Masse, which offers advanced skiers some excellent blacks and off-piste and very rarely get crowded, unlike some corners of the Three Valleys. The resort itself is functional, no-frills French. There are some good restaurants and bars in the resort and on the slopes, but the skiing is the real reason to be here. With Méribel and the rest of the Trois Vallées on your doorstep, the variety of slopes available is superb. Access isn't bad with the TGV stop at Moutiers only 27km away and Chambéry airport a 90-minute journey.
Overall, Les Menuires provides a great range of skiing both around the resort itself and on neighbouring slopes. And for ten years, to suit this overwhelming landscape, Les Menuires has developed a high-standing accommodation programme over the past few years, with traditional chalets out of wood and stone.
Choice of Restaurants
Easy Slope Access
Good For Snowboarding
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Ski In Ski Out
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email