Popular traditional hotel with sauna & steam room
- Half Board
- Spa area with sauna, steam room & relaxation area
- Lounge & open fireplace
- Wi-Fi Available
Located just a short walk to the resort centre and ski lifts
- All attractively and individually furnished "Snow White" Austrian twins (22m²) have bath with shower, balcony and can be allocated in the hotel or residence.
- Rooms have sitting area, telephone, flat TV, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, spa towel and free WI-FI internet access.
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Wireless internet
- Rooms and facilities are located across both of the buildings
- Each houses their own leisure area, where you can relax after your day exploring the vast Arlberg ski area.
- The lounge area with open fireplace
- Residents' restaurants
- Spa area with sauna, steam room, relaxation area (Free)
- Massage available at extra cost (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- Lounge area
- Steam room
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course set menu evening meal with salad buffet
- No of restaurants: 1
- Breakfast service:
- Dinner service:
Close To Slopes
Ski In Ski Out
This doesn't actually bear any relation to the quality of the skiing… With a combined total of 260km of lift- and bus-linked runs, there is plenty for all. Lech itself favours intermediates, while experts have lots of off-piste when the snow is good. They also have St Anton for more advanced challenges. Snow reliability is good and, just in case, there are extensive snowmaking facilities. For beginners, there is a top-rated ski school and a very gentle nursery slope in the centre of the village which is ideal for young children. For boarders Lech is a great place for learners and intermediates (there is a park and a half-pipe). One thing that Lech particularly prides itself on is its lack of queues. This is due to a good lift system, but also because there is a limit of 14,000 skiers on the mountain at any one time.
Overall, Lech offers some great, varied skiing and is a must if your budget will allow it!
Choice of Restaurants
Great for Mixed Abilities
Lively Night Life
Off-Piste: Very good
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email