Close to the Reiterkogel lift ensuring quick access to the slopes
- Half Board
- Comfortable lounge
- Steam room & sauna
- Close to the Reiterkogel lift and ski hire
- Short walk from the village centre
RoomsAustrian twins have shower, telephone, cable TV, radio, safe and hairdryer
- Comfortable lounge with cosy wood-panelled bar
- Dining room with panoramic views
- Steam room and sauna (Free)
- Massage and beauty treatments available at extra cost
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
- Lounge area
- Steam room
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet. Weekly starter, dessert, Italian and farmers' buffets
- Christmas and New Year dinners included
This magnificent ski area is renowned for its excellent range of pistes and efficient lift system, connecting Hinterglemm to Saalbach, Fieberbrunn and Leogang. Hinterglemm itself is spread along one main street, and the nightlife is a little more low-key than neighbouring Saalbach.
On powder days you'll also find tremendous off piste through the trees, and local guides eager to show you the way. Freeriders particularly love this area for its exciting snow parks and once-weekly freestyle shows between January and March.
The area has an excellent snow record and is renowed as an intermediate's paradise.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email